Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Collection 1

Widgets Magazine

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Collection 1 (Blu-ray) due out on 11/7/17.
    Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Collection 1 (DVD) due out on 11/7/17.
    Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Collection 1 contains episodes 1-25.

Special Features: Clean Openings 1 and 2, Clean Ending.
    Last edited by WTK; 08-13-2017, 12:31 AM.

Oh man can't wait to see the Ultra CE.
    My Anime List
    Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

It's a time-limited yet amusing distraction for me to wonder which cover's for "Collection 1" and which is for "Collection 2." I'm tempted to suppose the five Gundam pilots make the cover in the middle for "Collection 1," but I'm willing to imagine I'm wrong...

Comment

Looks nice. I don't have any interest in the UE myself given i'd rather the Gundam collection all matched. Cool they are doing a UE though for those who want it.
        Anime MAL/AP -- Collection AnimeDVD/AnimeBluRay

Comment

Originally posted by Keith Palmer View Post
          It's a time-limited yet amusing distraction for me to wonder which cover's for "Collection 1" and which is for "Collection 2." I'm tempted to suppose the five Gundam pilots make the cover in the middle for "Collection 1," but I'm willing to imagine I'm wrong...
          If you zoom in you can see Collection 1 is the furthest left cover while Collection 2 is the top right.
          "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A RUNT SO TINY HE CAN ONLY BE SEEN THROUGH A MAGNIFYING GLASS, YOU JERK!!!!" - Edward Elric

Comment

As I said, it was a "time-limited" diversion, if more limited than I'd imagined.

Comment

Not bad! Been enjoyed the new-and-improved art being used for 90's series on blu ray.

Comment

Looking good. Let's see what's in store when the ultra edition gets revealed.
                MyAnimeList | Avatar: Kizuna Kazayama, The Rising of the Shield Hero
                Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
                Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
                The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine
                  Working...
                  X