Widgets Magazine

The Heroic Legend of Arslan - Dust Storm Dance: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] The Heroic Legend of Arslan - Dust Storm Dance: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Widgets Magazine

The Heroic Legend of Arslan - Dust Storm Dance: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) due out on 9/5/17.
    Episodes 1 - 8.

Special Features: Chapter VII Commentary, Corporate Warrior Arslan, Textless Opening & Closing Songs, Trailers
    Last edited by WTK; 07-15-2017, 05:10 PM.

Definitely fits right in with the first season sets. Really like the Arslan border design which fits really well with the show. Still would have preferred a nice artbox to house both this and the season 1 releases.
    My Anime List
    Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

While I wish these did get art boxes, I still really like the design of these releases. I assume this one will have the "CREATOR OF FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST" bit on the back as well. Now if only we'd get some more seasons...
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

This goes along very nicely with the other releases with that Persian-style background. It does the job getting all important characters from this story arc on the cover. Nevertheless, it's quite disappointing that it's another SE only release given Hiromu Arakawa's reputation. I would have liked to see an amazing artbox to fit the rest of the series in, but that would have been asking too much given the way Funi is operating these days.
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
        Watching: Ingress, Ancient Magus' Bride, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Toonami Stuff
        Simulcasts: FTL, DRO, CQK, RSH, AOT, BSD, FRB, OPM, KYB, FGN, SKS, MLA, SMT, HBS, KOT, MIX, WNL, KMA, FIL, IDM, ISQ, SRG, STW
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Comment

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...
          X