Widgets Magazine

Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Widgets Magazine
    Updated Cover Art

Previous Cover Art

Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) due out on 1/31/12 (Was 1/24/12). | Trailer
    Contains episodes 1-26.

Special Features: Picture Dramas 1-12, Original Commercials, Textless Songs, Trailers.

Ā© 2009 Nitroplus / Project Phantom. Licensed by FUNimationĀ® Productions, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
    Last edited by WTK; 11-17-2011, 12:28 PM.

Re: Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Nice and appropriate artwork for the series. I have the half season sets with the LE artbox. I will probably pass on this unless the release is heavily discounted.

Comment

Re: Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Well good thing I held out on this. Will certainly pick up it now.
      My gaming names/friend number. Please fell free to add me to yours or send me a request. I will add anyone from this site who wishes to give me theirs.

Nintendo Network ID: RMP123
      PSN: RYPLYLER
      3DS: 5327-0918-4237

Comment

Cover is ok. I'll probably pick this up at some point in the future.
        Avatar: Kyou Fujibayashi (Clannad) by Fudce
        Currently Watching: UN-GO
        [Collection March '12]

Comment

I like this cover, nice one for the series.

Comment

I think it's an okay cover. I like the half season sets a little more. I may get this if I don't end up getting Part 2.

Comment

Never got this one the first time. Possible purchase.
              Avatar: Superboy from Young Justice.

My MAL Profile, Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by WTK View Post
                I will probably pass on this unless the release is heavily discounted.
                Liiiike, the current Funi Sale at TRSI?

Comment

Originally posted by boredandlazy View Post
                  Originally posted by WTK View Post
                  I will probably pass on this unless the release is heavily discounted.
                  Liiiike, the current Funi Sale at TRSI?
                  Nope (probably looking at least 60% off the MSRP or more before considering).

Comment

Good cover. I have the LE and didn't love the series, so I probably won't get this, but it is possible.
                    My Top Anime | Manga
                    My Collection 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
                    My FP Reviews | Twitter
                    Fandom Post Radio

Comment

Another possible cover art added to the first post. It's unclear which one if the final cover (or maybe neither are final).

Comment

I'm really glad I decided to wait on this. I like the first cover the best .

Comment

Originally posted by jmfsilenthill View Post
                          I'm really glad I decided to wait on this. I like the first cover the best .
                          I like the cover with just Ein myself. But I'm picking this up regardless of cover art.
                          My gaming names/friend number. Please fell free to add me to yours or send me a request. I will add anyone from this site who wishes to give me theirs.

Nintendo Network ID: RMP123
                          PSN: RYPLYLER
                          3DS: 5327-0918-4237

Comment

Nice covers there, but I like the one with just Ein better. But I'm not really interested in this.
                            MyAnimeList | Avatar: Ena Ibarada, Science Fell in Love So I Tried to Prove It
                            Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
                            Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
                            The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Updated and enlarged cover art added to the first post.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X