Widgets Magazine

Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (TV): Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (TV): Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE)

Widgets Magazine

Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (TV): Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE) due out on 3/28/17.
    Special Features: Custom Collectors Box; Hardcover Booklet; Poster; Static Clings; Lenticular Card; Hardcover Grimoire; Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animation
    Last edited by WTK; 01-24-2017, 06:49 PM.

Re: Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (TV): Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE)

Last edited by WTK; 11-22-2016, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Re: Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE)

Another amazing job by Sentai in creating these LE releases. I just love all the stuff that has gone into this set and that lenticular card of that scene in the opening is especially genius.
      Last edited by Buckeye; 11-22-2016, 04:25 PM.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Asirpa, Golden Kamuy
      Watching: Utawarerumono: The False Faces, Golden Wind
      Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Re: Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (TV): Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE)

Sentai have really outdone themselves with this set. It looks stunning.
        MAL Profile

Comment

Wow. This is the nicest box Sentai has ever done.
          Avatar: Shimarin from Laid Back Camo.

Comment

I was just thinking about how Sentai LEs have gotten a little boring, but holy shit this is amazing.
            My Top Anime | Manga
            My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
            My FP Reviews | Twitter
            FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

Not even a fan of this show, but this is an incredible set. There was a clear attention to detail with this release. I might end up buying it just out of amazement like I did with the Chuunibyou first season set.
              Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
              Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Comment

My only issue with it is that it is a square box. It won't fit as nicely on my shelf.
                "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A RUNT SO TINY HE CAN ONLY BE SEEN THROUGH A MAGNIFYING GLASS, YOU JERK!!!!" - Edward Elric

Comment

Well this turned out quite nicely. The booklet should be 84 pages given there were 7 JP singles, and each had 12 pages. Only stuff Sentai is missing are the CDs, LN booklets, and audio commentaries (not too surprising), and also the art cards. The stuff they made themselves are the ribbon, grimoire, poster, lenticular card, and static clings.
                  Anime DVD/BD Easter Egg Index | MAL | Anime-Planet | Anime BDs | Anime DVDs | Manga | MFC

Comment

Only buying it for the boob ribbon...I take it it's one-size-fits-all?

Comment

Originally posted by Sensuifu View Post
                      Only buying it for the boob ribbon...I take it it's one-size-fits-all?
                      From the photo, it looks like at least two ladies might be able to wear the ribbon at the same time.

I wonder if Hestia isn't wearing it in the cover art because it was put in the box...

Comment

Dang that is one freaking nice looking set. The only nitpicking downside for me would be it being square "coffee table sized" which would make it look funky on my shelf.
                        My Anime List
                        Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Packaging finalized (see first post). Alt side of box also posted.

Comment

I just received this today, and I must say that I'm having quite a tough time trying to fit it on my shelf. The best I can do is stack it on top of my Fullmetal Alchemist CE box, and while the FMA CE box is wider, the other dimensions are the same. Width (which is from the base to the top of the box when laid horizontally) is about five DVD cases, while other two dimensions are the same size as the height of a DVD case, which poses quite a big problem when fitting it on the shelf alongside other shows.

Also, the lenticular card is found inside the BD case sandwiched between the BDs, while the clings are inside the DVD case. Even with all that space, they resorted to doing that.
                            Last edited by Buckeye; 04-05-2017, 04:11 PM.
                            MyAnimeList | Avatar: Asirpa, Golden Kamuy
                            Watching: Utawarerumono: The False Faces, Golden Wind
                            Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
                            The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

I was pleasantly surprised by the size of the set. I expected it to be taller and wider.

Still, it's easily the widest and tallest set on my shelf, with the Korean GitS: Stand Alone Complex sets at second place.
                              MAL Profile

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X