Widgets Magazine

Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (TV): Complete Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (TV): Complete Collection

Widgets Magazine

Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (TV): Complete Collection (DVD) due out on 3/28/17.
    Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (TV): Complete Collection (Blu-ray) due out on 3/28/17.
    Special Features: Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animation
    Last edited by WTK; 01-24-2017, 06:48 PM.

Re: Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (TV): Complete Collection

Different to what I expected and a bit... boring. White border thing adds nothing to it. Also not sure why they cut off the city for the BD version and just show sky???

Comment

With all the great artwork they have for the LE, I feel like they could've found something better for this. Way too much is cut off on the Blu-ray, and the size of the border doesn't help.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

Yeah, I would have much preferred that ADV just widen the shot, instead of cropping it. The tower just looks ... strange with just the moon to keep it company in the background. It needs the city below.

Comment

Just like what others have said, that was just a lazy cropping job there and it should be from the top, not the bottom. I'm hoping this changes as that's just a boring shot with just Bell and Hestia on it.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Asirpa, Golden Kamuy
          Watching: Utawarerumono: The False Faces, Golden Wind
          Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

No changes to cover art. Enlarged flat/3D cover arts with disc arts and back covers added to the first post.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X