• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz!: Complete Collection

Widgets Magazine
    Updated cover art

Preliminary cover art

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz!: Complete Collection (DVD) due out on 1/31/17.
    Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz!: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) due out on 1/31/17.
    Special Features: Herz! Shorts; Japanese Promos, Commercials & Commentaries; Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animations
    Last edited by WTK; 11-29-2016, 09:06 PM.

Re: Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz!: Complete Collection

lol It's like they never know where to stick that title on the Prisma Illya BD releases.
    @Asrialys | MyAnimeList | DVD/BD Collection (aka My Backlog...)

Comment

Well what gets cut off for the Blu-ray cover this time isn't as bad, but instead they just kind of stick the title in the way. Meh.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Originally posted by Asrialys View Post
        lol It's like they never know where to stick that title on the Prisma Illya BD releases.
        But can you imagine the gnashing of teeth and cracking of knuckles if they put it over the blatant crotch shot in the upper left?
        I recognize terror as the finest emotion and so I will try to terrorize the reader. But if I find that I cannot terrify, I will try to horrify, and if I find that I cannot horrify, I’ll go for the gross-out. I’m not proud.
        Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by GingaDaiuchuu View Post
          Well what gets cut off for the Blu-ray cover this time isn't as bad, but instead they just kind of stick the title in the way. Meh.
          If they kept it in the same position on the bluray as the DVD, it would probably be even more in the way. Plus, it would completely block one of the characters in the background.

Comment

Cover art updated. Enlarged flat/3D cover arts with disc arts and back covers added to the first post.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X