Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Beautiful Bones - Sakurako's Investigation: Complete Collection

Widgets Magazine

Beautiful Bones - Sakurako's Investigation: Complete Collection (DVD) due out on 1/10/17.
    Beautiful Bones - Sakurako's Investigation: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) due out on 1/10/17.
    Japanese with English subtitles.

Special Features: Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animation
    Last edited by WTK; 11-08-2016, 09:05 PM.

Beautiful Bones - Sakurako's Investigation: Complete Collection

http://sakurakosan.jp/bd (JP artwork)

Last edited by WTK; 09-23-2016, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Re: Beautiful Bones - Sakurako's Investigation: Complete Collection

This cover is beautiful. The border with the skulls, the blood splatter, the English logo, and the art all come together amazingly.
      My Anime List
      Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Agreed, this is one of Sentai's better covers.
        Anime MAL/AP -- Collection AnimeDVD/AnimeBluRay

Comment

Damn, so gorgeous in so many ways. Don't change anything about this!
          My Top Anime | Manga
          My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
          My FP Reviews | Twitter
          FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

I really like this, even with the border, which I'm not always a fan of. Hopefully it stays just like this.

Comment

That is some really awesome cover art - I was so hoping this series would have gotten more than just a bare case release, as it was a big favorite of mine. That artwork would have made one heck of a nice rigid box set...

Comment

The main artwork is from JP volume 1. I have the various JP home video release artwork to the 2nd post for comparison.

Comment

That's so beautiful. Definitely a great choice that Sentai would be wise to keep.
                  MyAnimeList | Avatar: Sitonai, Fate/Grand Order
                  Watching: Utawarerumono: The False Faces, Galaxy Angel, Inou Battle
                  Simulcasts: EES-2, HIQ-4, GKY-3, IMH-2, DUN-3, IOR-3, STW-3, A3A-2, INU-Y
                  The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Once again though, the Blu-ray cover image gets cropped and squeezed so more of the art is covered with text - why I totally prefer G1 height releases over G2 releases, even for Blu-ray discs sets.

Comment

Yeah, hopefully they keep this cover. It looks great.
                      Avatar: Sena Kashiwazaki from Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai/Haganai: I Don't Have Many Friends
                      Currently Watching: Bakemonogatari, Beyond the Boundary
                      My anime collection: http://doctordoom85.filmaf.com/owned/anime
                      My figure collection: http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/Doom85

Comment

No changes to cover art. Enlarged flat/3D cover arts with disc arts and back covers added to the first post.

Comment

As expected, they keep the preliminary one. The disc art is just amazing and they chose quite well in regards to that.
                          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Sitonai, Fate/Grand Order
                          Watching: Utawarerumono: The False Faces, Galaxy Angel, Inou Battle
                          Simulcasts: EES-2, HIQ-4, GKY-3, IMH-2, DUN-3, IOR-3, STW-3, A3A-2, INU-Y
                          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

With such a beautiful selection of art to use with for this release, it's a real shame they aren't doing some kind of an LE art box for this - or even a slipcover... I wish Sentai would do some LE-type releases, instead of just those massive CE collection sets with loads of trinkets included. They need to offer something in-between their bare-case releases and their CE fluff sets - something with room for lots of art.

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                            Widgets Magazine
                            Working...
                            X