• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Aoharu x Machinegun: Complete Collection

Widgets Magazine
    Updated cover art

Preliminary cover art

Aoharu x Machinegun: Complete Collection (DVD) due out on 11/15/16.
    Aoharu x Machinegun: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) due out on 11/15/16.
    Special Features: Japanese Preview; Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animation
    Last edited by WTK; 09-13-2016, 08:21 PM.

Re: Aoharu x Machinegun: Complete Collection

That looks pretty plain there. I like the gun-themed cover art here seeing that this show is all about guns and stuff, but as much as Hotaru is the focal point of this show, I would like to see the other members of Toy Gun Gun as well. The text looks quite nice there with the bullet hole and other stuff that lets you know that this show is about survival games.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Futaba Igarashi, My Senpai is Annoying
    Watching: School-Live!, Hanako-kun, Vanguard Link Joker, Kingdom
    Simulcasts: MHA, TYE, TRN, TSL, HIG, IMH, PMM, KMD, OGF, AQT, VTS, FPP, REM, ROL, DDM, GRO, JHY, HRH, PBR, SGK, SON
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Cover art updated. Enlarged flat/3D cover arts with disc arts and back covers added to the first post.

Comment

Much better cover there with the entire Toy Gun Gun team on it rather than just Hotaru on it. As much as this show is about Hotaru, Masamune and Toru are just as important.
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Futaba Igarashi, My Senpai is Annoying
        Watching: School-Live!, Hanako-kun, Vanguard Link Joker, Kingdom
        Simulcasts: MHA, TYE, TRN, TSL, HIG, IMH, PMM, KMD, OGF, AQT, VTS, FPP, REM, ROL, DDM, GRO, JHY, HRH, PBR, SGK, SON
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine
        Working...
        X