Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn, Vol.4

Widgets Magazine

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn, Vol.4 (Blu-ray) due out on 12/2/11. | Trailer #1
    Last edited by WTK; 10-19-2011, 06:36 PM.

Re: Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn, Vol.4

I sure prefer the second one.

Comment

Originally posted by Damius View Post
      I sure prefer the second one.
      Which is the one we're likely going to end up with for the North American-distributed copies, since the first one would be the sexier artwork from the slipcovers that we aren't getting.
      asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
      Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
      Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

Yeah, I'm sure it's going to be the second one. I'm fine with that. I just can't wait for this volume to finally be released.
        My Top Anime | Manga
        My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
        My FP Reviews | Twitter
        FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

Which makes me want to ask: has there been any indication from Bandai as to when orders can be placed for this considering it's due out in 3 months?

Comment

I also prefer the second cover. Hope we will be getting it.
            Anime List | Manga List
            DVD/BD Collection (DVDAf) | Manga Collection (ANN)

Comment

Originally posted by idunno View Post
              Which makes me want to ask: has there been any indication from Bandai as to when orders can be placed for this considering it's due out in 3 months?
              Nothing yet. I'm sure a solicitation is coming soon. It always seems like it takes them a long time with this particular series simply because the Japanese solicitation information is known so far in advance, and then the inevitable confirmation of a simultaneous release date in the U.S. is announced which ends up being fairly useless because we know already anyway and it does nothing to allow us to preorder. Given the early December date, I'd have to think an official U.S. solicitation and preorder would be coming within the next couple of weeks.
              asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
              Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
              Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

Originally posted by Hayate Kurogane View Post
                Originally posted by idunno View Post
                Nothing yet. I'm sure a solicitation is coming soon. It always seems like it takes them a long time with this particular series simply because the Japanese solicitation information is known so far in advance, and then the inevitable confirmation of a simultaneous release date in the U.S. is announced which ends up being fairly useless because we know already anyway and it does nothing to allow us to preorder. Given the early December date, I'd have to think an official U.S. solicitation and preorder would be coming within the next couple of weeks.
                Looking at Vol.3: JP version was announced 11/1/10. 1/6/11 with a release date change (3/18 to 4/7/11). TRSI lists it on 2/8/11 and BEI Store on 2/9/11.

Vol.4 JP version was announced on 7/22/11. If the 3 months or so of waiting time sticks, it could be sometime in October.

Comment

Originally posted by damius View Post
                  i sure prefer the second one.
                  ditto

Comment

I think we will probably get the second one for the cover, and I prefer that one as well.
                    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Futaba Igarashi, My Senpai is Annoying, getting ready for 2022
                    Watching: Saiyuki Reload, Arifureta, Edens Zero, One Piece
                    Simulcasts: TBD
                    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Like both but as I've said before, the cover is irrelevant to me. I just want the shiny spinning disc that's contained within....

Comment

I'd sure like to get this, but I don't have the previous volumes and rightstuf always has them as "more arriving soon" . And since I'm not an American I can't buy them from Bandai's store :|.

Comment

Originally posted by jmfsilenthill View Post
                          I'd sure like to get this, but I don't have the previous volumes and rightstuf always has them as "more arriving soon" . And since I'm not an American I can't buy them from Bandai's store :|.
                          The US release is identical to the Japanese one, so you could always just get them off CDJapan if you don't mind paying a little extra.
                          Avatar: Misaka Mikoto, the Railgun. Level 5 Electromaster and Ace of Tokiwadai Middle School.

Comment

Originally posted by ProvidenceBreaker View Post
                            Originally posted by jmfsilenthill View Post
                            The US release is identical to the Japanese one, so you could always just get them off CDJapan if you don't mind paying a little extra.
                            It's identical disc content wise. The JP release will have a 16-page booklet and a first press slipcase (see below).

Comment

Originally posted by ProvidenceBreaker View Post
                              Yeah that's the thing. CD Japan's prices leave a lot to be desired. If anything, I'd probably order them on amazon.jp.

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X