Widgets Magazine

High School DxD BorN: Complete Collection (Blu-ray/ DVD Combo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] High School DxD BorN: Complete Collection (Blu-ray/ DVD Combo)

Widgets Magazine
    Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE

Blu-ray / DVD Combo

High School DxD BorN: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) due out on 9/6/16.
    High School DxD BorN: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE) due out on 9/6/16.
    Special Features: 6 OVAs, Promotional Video 1, Promotional Video 2, Blu-ray/DVD Promos, Textless Songs, U.S. Trailer, Trailers
    http://shop.funimation.com/Shop/Shop...?itemid=270671 (BD/DVD LE)
    The first 500 orders include an exclusive Rias Pillowcase as well as a Highschool Dxd Tissue Pack! (art below subject to change)

Last edited by WTK; 09-05-2016, 12:02 AM.

Re: High School DxD BorN: Complete Collection (Blu-ray/ DVD Combo)

Loving that black on the spine. And hooray for lewd merchandise!
    Avatar: Tomo Takino - Azumanga Daioh

Comment

Looks pretty good there, and I especially like the the black on the spine. Certainly it fits in with the other boxes. Not to mention, the lewd extras that come along with it.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Kizuna Kazayama, The Rising of the Shield Hero
      Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
      Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

3D cover art for regular edition (same main artwork as the LE spine) added to the first post.

Comment

Comment

I see there are no commentaries, probably wanted to keep cast interaction quite low considering the recasting.

Comment

Originally posted by Reuben Green Temp View Post
              I see there are no commentaries, probably wanted to keep cast interaction quite low considering the recasting.
              The second season doesn't look like it had any either, though. I don't remember any when I went through the extras, at least, and I don't see them listed. Though the first season apparently does (hadn't gotten around to it, as I haven't even opened that set yet).

Comment

Widgets Magazine
              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
              Widgets Magazine
              Working...
              X