• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] <harmony/>

Widgets Magazine
    Blu-ray / DVD Combo

DVD

<harmony/> (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) due out on 9/6/16.
    Includes Digital HD Ultraviolet (subject to expiration and only redeemable in U.S.)

Special Features: Funimation Short: Harmony, Promotional Videos, Original Trailer, U.S. Trailer, Trailers
    <harmony/> (DVD) due out on 9/6/16.
    Special Features: none
    Last edited by WTK; 09-05-2016, 12:07 AM.

Re: Harmony

Beautiful cover.
    My Anime List
    Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Re: &lt;harmony/&gt;

Looks really nice. Redjuice is one of the best artists out there in the business and I really love his works. This is definitely a great shot.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rikka "Lily" Isurugi, Black Fox
      Watching: Gate, Mitsuboshi Colors, Snow White with the Red Hair, Ghost Hound, Toonami Stuff
      Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Comment

The cover image makes me want to buy it even though I know absolutely nothing about it...

Comment

Originally posted by t-Roy View Post
            The cover image makes me want to buy it even though I know absolutely nothing about it...
            Yeah, seeing that this is by the same character designer that did Guilty Crown, a show which has some of the best artwork out there, so it's no wonder why.
            MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rikka "Lily" Isurugi, Black Fox
            Watching: Gate, Mitsuboshi Colors, Snow White with the Red Hair, Ghost Hound, Toonami Stuff
            Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
            The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Heard this movie sucked. But I like the cover. Might still check it out one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
                Originally posted by t-Roy View Post
                Yeah, seeing that this is by the same character designer that did Guilty Crown, a show which has some of the best artwork out there, so it's no wonder why.
                Ohhhh it's the same artist. Yeah, I haven't heard of this show either, but this art is gorgeous.

Comment

Full sized 3D cover arts (BD/DVD and DVD) added to the first post.

Comment

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine
                    Working...
                    X