Widgets Magazine

Final Fantasy XV Deluxe Edition / Ultimate Collector's Edition (PS4 & Xbox One)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Final Fantasy XV Deluxe Edition / Ultimate Collector's Edition (PS4 & Xbox One)

Widgets Magazine

Release Date: September 30, 2016

Square Enix Online Store Exclusive Offer - Receive a free FINAL FANTASY® XV postcard set (5 postcards in total) with any pre-order of ANY edition of FINAL FANTASY XV!

https://store.na.square-enix.com/pro...xe-edition-ps4 | Deluxe Edition [PS4] | $89.99
    The Deluxe Edition contains all Day One Edition content plus an exclusive two-disc steelbook including both FINAL FANTASY XV and the KINGSGLAIVE Blu-ray. Also includes an exclusive car recolor DLC and the Royal Raiment costume DLC from KINGSGLAIVE.
    https://store.na.square-enix.com/pro...ition-xbox-one | Deluxe Edition [Xbox One] | $89.99
    The Deluxe Edition contains all Day One Edition content plus an exclusive two-disc steelbook including both FINAL FANTASY XV and the KINGSGLAIVE Blu-ray. Also includes an exclusive car recolor DLC and the Royal Raiment costume DLC from KINGSGLAIVE.
    https://store.na.square-enix.com/pro...-s-edition-ps4 | Ultimate Collector's Edition [PS4] | $269.99
    The Ultimate Collector's Edition, available in extremely limited quantities, is for the ultimate FINAL FANTASY fan. Only 30,000 units will be created worldwide.

Availabile exclusively from the Square Enix Online Store, the Ultimate Collector's Edition includes all Deluxe Edition content plus an additional exclusive two-disc steelbook containing the official Blu-ray Disc Music (featuring music from FINAL FANTASY XV, KINGSGLAIVE and BROTHERHOOD) and the BROTHERHOOD Blu-ray (containing an exclusive sixth episode). Also includes a PLAY ARTS -KAI- Noctis action figure with Ultimate Edition-exclusive weapon.
    https://store.na.square-enix.com/pro...ition-xbox-one | Ultimate Collector's Edition [Xbox One] | $269.99
    The Ultimate Collector's Edition, available in extremely limited quantities, is for the ultimate FINAL FANTASY fan. Only 30,000 units will be created worldwide.

Availabile exclusively from the Square Enix Online Store, the Ultimate Collector's Edition includes all Deluxe Edition content plus an additional exclusive two-disc steelbook containing the official Blu-ray Disc Music (featuring music from FINAL FANTASY XV, KINGSGLAIVE and BROTHERHOOD) and the BROTHERHOOD Blu-ray (containing an exclusive sixth episode). Also includes a PLAY ARTS -KAI- Noctis action figure with Ultimate Edition-exclusive weapon.
    Last edited by WTK; 04-03-2016, 09:20 AM.

Re: Final Fantasy XV Deluxe Edition / Ultimate Collector's Edition (PS4 & Xbox One)

Square Enix sure did throw a lot of glitzy and glamorous stuff into the ultimate collector's edition. It's a great thing that I don't really care much for it seeing that there's already a waiting list for the ultimate collector's edition. I'm good with just the deluxe edition, but seeing that I don't currently own a PS4 or an Xbox One at the moment that I would need to commit myself to buying one of these systems during the holidays if I do want to get the deluxe edition with all the cards and everything.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Main, Ascendance of a Bookworm
    Watching: Gundam 00, Dorohedoro, Medaka Box, Golden Wind
    Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Re: Final Fantasy XV Deluxe Edition / Ultimate Collector's Edition (PS4 & Xbox One)

Gorgeous. I really hope I can get the Ultimate Collector's Edition. It sucks that it's coming out after Anime Expo, though, in case I got lucky enough to get Amano's autograph.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Well the Ultimate Collector's Edition is limited to only 30,000 worldwide, and is already sold out, so the chances of getting that without paying an arm and a leg are rather slim.
        Anime DVD/BD Easter Egg Index | MAL | Anime-Planet | Anime BDs | Anime DVDs | Manga | MFC

Comment

Wowow I always loved the artwork on anything Final Fantasy related! <3

Comment

Re: Final Fantasy XV Deluxe Edition / Ultimate Collector's Edition (PS4 &amp; Xbox One)

EDIT: Kingsglaive Final Fantasy XV standalone release is going to a separate thread http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums/...nal-Fantasy-XV
            Last edited by WTK; 07-23-2016, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X