Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [R1 DVD] Dai Guard: Complete Collection

Widgets Magazine

Dai Guard: Complete Collection due out on 4/26/16.
    Last edited by WTK; 02-23-2016, 03:04 PM.

Re: Dai Guard: Complete Collection

The cover there looks pretty busy, but it works for a complete collection.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Ena Ibarada, Science Fell in Love So I Tried to Prove It
    Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
    Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Like it, I'll be trading up to this set and getting rid of my fat alpha pack from ADV
      Anime MAL/AP -- Collection AnimeDVD/AnimeBluRay

Comment

If I'm not mistaken this is the cover of the 6th volume of the original ADV release.
        "Pledge $1000 or more: I will yell your name really loud while I chase a duck."
        -My Collection
        --[plug] I review and blog about anime at Akemi's Anime World [/plug]

Comment

Originally posted by Legion View Post
          If I'm not mistaken this is the cover of the 6th volume of the original ADV release.
          You aren't mistaken
          Anime MAL/AP -- Collection AnimeDVD/AnimeBluRay

Comment

Originally posted by blaizevincent View Post
            Like it, I'll be trading up to this set and getting rid of my fat alpha pack from ADV
            That's what I would have done if I hadn't managed to snag one of the 3rd volumes from TRSI's bargin bin a couple years back for it's cover artwork only when I shifted my DVDs to one of these - http://www.blankdvdmedia.com/product...p#.VtXBxHz2Yzs

and turned my fat brick into a litebox collection. Have done this for a couple of dozen of the old big boxsets as well. Took the best singles cover as the main cover and the second best singles cover as interior artwork and turned them all into liteboxes. Got back a shelf and a half in my main bookcase.

J. A.
            Currently Watching: Fairy Tail Coll. 4, Freezing, Digimon Frontier, Black Lagoon
            Just Finished: Battle Girls, Sailor Moon R-2, Sabagebu, Infinite Stratos 2
            Current Backlog: 38 Series: 22 Bricks/Lite boxes, 16 BD's/Combos
            Current Collection: 362 Series, plus: 70+ movies, 110+ OVA's, 30+ Singles

Comment

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X