Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Love Live! The School Idol Movie Premium Edition

Widgets Magazine

Love Live! The School Idol Movie Premium Edition (Blu-ray) due out on 6/28/16.
    Special Features: Hardcover art book with gorgeous full color illustrations and character bios, Clean ending, Original Japanese promos

Love Live! The School Idol Movie features spoken languages: English, Japanese, English Subtitles
    Last edited by WTK; 02-18-2016, 09:55 PM.

Re: Love Live! The School Idol Movie Premium Edition

Another beautiful release. Glad Love Live! is getting great treatment by getting dubbed and releasing the movie in a PE as well.
    Avatar: Tomo Takino - Azumanga Daioh

Comment

These are all very beautiful releases, although since I didn't get the premium editions of the series I'll probably just have to wait for standard editions of all of it. Unless they stream it, though, I'm going to have to buy the movie to see it at all.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

Looks nice and will fit with the rest of series well. Really wish they hadn't dropped the long box format as they look soooooooo good.
        Anime MAL/AP -- Collection AnimeDVD/AnimeBluRay

Comment

Another great release here from NIS America. I especially like the girls holding those fans.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: The Ohio State University Buckeyes
          Watching: Tylor, Astra Lost in Space, School-Live!, Vanguard
          Simulcasts: MHA, TYE, TRN, TSL, HIG, IMH, PMM, KMD, OGF, AQT, VTS, FPP, REM, ROL, DDM, GRO, JHY, HRH, PBR, SGK, SON
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

I hope the back of the box is Bokutachi! That would be my dream. But I'm kinda expecting it to be another Sunny Day Song or Angelica Angel picture.

This looks really nice. I just realized, after owning the JP limited edition, that the scrapbooks are similar to the booklet from the JP release.

Comment

On getting my Love Live series 2 box, I happened to notice how the "reverse sides" of both boxes so far had pictures of the characters in their school uniforms. That makes me wonder if the movie will feature another "civvies" picture... although perhaps I'm influenced by the poster I was given when I went to the local showing of the movie, which had the characters in their "overseas" outfits.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith Palmer View Post
                On getting my Love Live series 2 box, I happened to notice how the "reverse sides" of both boxes so far had pictures of the characters in their school uniforms. That makes me wonder if the movie will feature another "civvies" picture... although perhaps I'm influenced by the poster I was given when I went to the local showing of the movie, which had the characters in their "overseas" outfits.
                Typically it's a picture of the promo of the season. Like the first season, second season, and most likely the movie promo will be the back.

Comment

I did recognize the "first season promo" on the box, so I can see the point to what you've said. (If nothing else, it would continue to have a "portrait" and "landscape" picture on different sides.) It would seem to mean the same outfits appearing on both sides of the box, though...

Comment

For the heck of it, here is what Korea is doing with their upcoming Ultimate Fan Edition BD release...

Comment

For comparison, here is what Korea is doing with their upcoming Ultimate Fan Edition BD release...

Comment

That's quite an extravagant package there. If something like that was ever released by NISA, the price tag is surely going to be in Aniplex territory. Not only does the buyer have to be a fan, but a devotee. Anyway, that's pretty cool that a stage can be made from the box.
                        MyAnimeList | Avatar: The Ohio State University Buckeyes
                        Watching: Tylor, Astra Lost in Space, School-Live!, Vanguard
                        Simulcasts: MHA, TYE, TRN, TSL, HIG, IMH, PMM, KMD, OGF, AQT, VTS, FPP, REM, ROL, DDM, GRO, JHY, HRH, PBR, SGK, SON
                        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                        Widgets Magazine
                        Working...
                        X