Widgets Magazine

A Little Snow Fairy Sugar: Complete Collection (Sentai Selects)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [R1 DVD] A Little Snow Fairy Sugar: Complete Collection (Sentai Selects)

Widgets Magazine

A Little Snow Fairy Sugar: Complete Collection (Sentai Selects) due out on 5/3/16.
    Special Features: Snow Flower; Japanese Promo; Location Hunting; Snow Flower Version 2; Japanese TV Spots; Interview with the Creators; Reversable Cover; Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animation
    Last edited by WTK; 03-02-2016, 08:20 PM.

Re: A Little Snow Fairy Sugar: Complete Collection (Sentai Selects)

Image is cute, but the border clashes WAY too much!

Comment

I still refer the Genon/Pioneer covers. It's a sugary sweet covert, but the title bar ruin's it IMO. It's a shame Sentai never liscensed the sugar special. *strokes my genon/pioneer Sugar boxset*

Comment

Nice cover art Bad border. Why can't they just change the border to a color that matches the artwork.
        Avatar: Haruka from Sakura Trick

Comment

The cover art is very nice here. It's simple and cute, all while it lets everybody know that these two are who the story revolves around. But the black border clashes too much with it.
          Avatar: Mahiru Shiina, The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten
          Watching: Dai-Guard, Black Summoner, Vermeil in Gold, Rumble Garanndoll
          Simulcasts: MSG, TYE, BLE, GKY, CSM, EOC, ESW, MOB, DIY, AMW, UYA, ARK, MHA, ALB, UZC, SXF, KKR, BTR, UWM, BLK
          A dedicated anime fan fan since 1997.

Comment

No changes to cover art. Enlarged flat/3D cover art with disc arts and back covers added to the first post. Reversible cover added as well.

Comment

Looks great, and the reversible cover I especially like. They did change the color of the Sentai Selects tab, but they need to do that as well if they insist on having a border because the black border just doesn't blend in. It's good for something like Rozen Maiden, but not for the one they are going with for this show.
              Avatar: Mahiru Shiina, The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten
              Watching: Dai-Guard, Black Summoner, Vermeil in Gold, Rumble Garanndoll
              Simulcasts: MSG, TYE, BLE, GKY, CSM, EOC, ESW, MOB, DIY, AMW, UYA, ARK, MHA, ALB, UZC, SXF, KKR, BTR, UWM, BLK
              A dedicated anime fan fan since 1997.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
              Widgets Magazine
              Working...
              X