Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Parasyte -the maxim-: Collection 1

Widgets Magazine

Parasyte -the maxim-: Collection 1 (DVD) due out on 4/5/16.
    Parasyte -the maxim-: Collection 1 (Blu-ray) due out on 4/5/16.
    Special Features: Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animation
    Last edited by WTK; 12-21-2015, 08:18 PM.

Re: Parasyte -the maxim-: Collection 1

Damn these Parasyte covers are so great!
    Anime MAL/AP -- Collection AnimeDVD/AnimeBluRay

Comment

Was expecting them to use the key visual for this, but surprisingly it's a manipulated screenshot. Still amazing what they're able to do with VERY limited art assets as to my knowledge, there weren't very many official illustrations in magazines (This is all I could find), and the Japanese release has like nothing on the covers and discs except these weird black and white and red and white patterns that don't work at all.
      Anime DVD/BD Easter Egg Index | MAL | Anime-Planet | Anime BDs | Anime DVDs | Manga | MFC

Comment

Even the standard edition looks phenomenal. Great work all around, Sentai. Love that they're treating this series so well.
        My Top Anime | Manga
        My Collection 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
        My FP Reviews | Twitter
        Fandom Post Radio

Comment

I'm probably coming across as a contrarian but geeze, what a horrible cover. It's nice that they're trying something different though, even if I personally don't care for it.
          MAL Profile

Comment

No changes to cover art. Enlarged flat/3D cover arts with disc arts and back covers added to the first post.

Comment

I certainly wasn't expecting this to be used as the cover. So many strange things coming out of that head of his.
              MyAnimeList | Avatar: Ena Ibarada, Science Fell in Love So I Tried to Prove It
              Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
              Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
              The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
              Widgets Magazine
              Working...
              X