Widgets Magazine

Parasyte -the maxim-: Collection 1 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Parasyte -the maxim-: Collection 1 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE)

Widgets Magazine
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/91wP4L-kGEL._SL_.jpg/IMG]

Parasyte -the maxim-: Collection 1 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE) due out on 4/5/16.
    Special Features: Chipboard Box; Microfiber Cloth; Tattoo Set; Green-eyed Migi [email protected] collectible figure from Medicom Toys, exclusive to the Parasyte collector box set; Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animation
    Last edited by WTK; 12-21-2015, 08:10 PM.

Re: Parasyte -the maxim-: Collection 1 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE)

WOW That looks Sick! (In a good way )
    Anime MAL/AP -- Collection AnimeDVD/AnimeBluRay

Comment

Glad to see they didn't re-use this crap from the Japanese release. Seriously, what the hell was VAP thinking? Amazing that Sentai was able to do all this by manipulating screenshots, looks rather nice. If you've seen the show, you'll recognize the shots on the discs, cover, and box.

I am rather disappointed by the physical extras in this though, hopefully they include the booklets from the Japanese release in the second LE. I mean you can't expect that much from a show where the Japanese release didn't do that much, but a booklet would have helped A LOT.
      Last edited by BigOnAnime; 12-16-2015, 05:57 PM.
      Anime DVD/BD Easter Egg Index | MAL | Anime-Planet | Anime BDs | Anime DVDs | Manga | MFC

Comment

That's some great artwork there. Shame the extras are mostly meh but I'll still be getting this for the good-looking artbox.
        Avatar: Sena Kashiwazaki from Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai/Haganai: I Don't Have Many Friends
        Currently Watching: Bakemonogatari, Beyond the Boundary
        My anime collection: http://doctordoom85.filmaf.com/owned/anime
        My figure collection: http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/Doom85

Comment

Yeah the Artbox looks badass, physical extras suck on this one.
          My Anime List
          YouTube <- I do collection Videos
          Avatar: from BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad

Comment

Wow that artbox is just pure awesomeness. The physical extras kinda suck but I'll definitely be getting it anyways.
            My Anime List
            Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Not too crazy about the physical extras (but then, I'm not really into those anyway), but the artbox is wicked awesome! Definite purchase.
              Currently Watching | MAL Profile
              Let's make anime great again!

Comment

Pretty much agree with all of the above posts: the physical extras are a tad lame, but the box looks phenomenal.
                "The woman I love burns with jealousy, leaps to conclusions, cries, and turns to ice, but when she laughs, the world is mine." - Yusaku Godai from Maison Ikkoku

Comment

It was a fortunate inevitability that this series got LE releases, but still great to see just how gorgeous they're making it. Guaranteed pre-order regardless of price.
                  My Top Anime | Manga
                  My Collection 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
                  My FP Reviews | Twitter
                  Fandom Post Radio

Comment

This does say LE 1, so maybe they can include the booklet in LE 2? The physical extras here are meh. I would've preferred posters, cds and maybe keychains over this and a tattoo (and as mentioned, booklets), stickers are okay at least but this amount of physical extras also seems rather small.
                    Last edited by RTSBPhoenix; 12-16-2015, 07:32 PM.

Comment

That's so bloody good there seeing that this show is all about hands being deadly weapons. That Lego-looking figure is a pretty interesting item. I'm not too crazy about this set, but the artwork definitely looks great.
                      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Ena Ibarada, Science Fell in Love So I Tried to Prove It
                      Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
                      Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
                      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Love the look of the box, but I'll agree the extras don't measure up to the likes of the CE releases. I guess that's what makes this an LE set instead. I guess it's not far from the LE sets of other publishers. Hopefully the price will reflect the differences between this and a Collector's set. Especially if it's being broken into parts. That teddy bear? lego? Migi figure is probably the most odd piece to say the least. Hopefully the next set will be equally as eye-popping. (Pun totally intended.)
                        Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
                        Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Comment

I'm amazed how few people on this forum know what a [email protected] is? Yeah that Migi bear figure is a [email protected] and they are highly collectable in Japan and many anime and comic book characters have been made into one. I honestly really like it even though I don't collect [email protected]'s myself.

Here is a link to MFC with a bunch of the [email protected]'s available
                          Anime MAL/AP -- Collection AnimeDVD/AnimeBluRay

Comment

Honestly, I would have preferred if they had just stuck with the key art. Yeah, yeah, it's an image we've seen a lot but it looks more appealing than the art box and amaray cases.
                            MAL Profile

Comment

Finalized cover art + packaging (includes both sides of artbox) added to the first post.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X