Widgets Magazine

Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works] Blu-ray Disc Box 2 Limited Edition (import)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works] Blu-ray Disc Box 2 Limited Edition (import)

Widgets Magazine

Illustrated by Takashi Takeuchi and colored by Hirokazu Koyama.

◆Disc Spec
    ・Language : Japanese
    ・Subtitles : Japanese & English
    ・Episodes : UNCUT #13-25 (13 episodes total) on 5 Blu-ray discs
    ・Number of Disc : 7 discs (5 Blu-ray discs, 1 Soundtrack CD, 1 Drama CD)
    ・Total Run Time : approx. 310 min.
    ・Rating : 13 UP

◆U.S. Exclusive Bonus
    ・English translation booklet of the Deluxe Booklet (see below)

◆FatestaynightUSA.com Exclusive Bonus (Fulfilled by Rightstuf. While supplies last)
    ・Wall Scroll illustrated by Takashi Takeuchi (Original Character Design/Illustration)

◆BONUS INSERTS
    ・Total of 7 discs: 5 Blu-ray discs + 1 Soundtrack CD + 1 Drama CD
    ・Blu-ray discs include the whole 2nd season: “UNCUT” #13 - #25 (13 episodes total)
    ・Deluxe Booklet including staff interviews, production materials and more!

◆SPECIAL PACKAGE
    ・Box with exclusive illustration by Takashi Takeuchi
    ・Special Digipack to hold discs

◆Blu-ray EXTRAS
    ・PV & CM Collection
    ・Textless Opening
    ・Textless Ending
    In addition, the following has been confirmed for the Japanese release:
    ・Drama CD: A recording of "Curtain Call ~LET US DRIVE TOGETHER", an original story that takes place in London. The cast includes Sugiyama Noriaki, Kana Ueda, and Namikawa Daisuke.
    ・A new video, "Sunny Day": Ten minute short based on the Good End of the Unlimited Blade Works route from the original visual novel
    thedigitalsin
    Redshirt
    Last edited by thedigitalsin; 08-08-2015, 03:03 AM.

Re: Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works] Blu-ray Disc Box 2 Limited Edition (import)

Here is the very small clean cover art and larger shot of the keyart with the main artwork:

Comment

Re: Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works] Blu-ray Disc Box 2 Limited Edition (import)

I think I tend to prefer the all-Master or all-Servant covers, but that becomes a bit complicated here, so it makes sense to just have a spread of everyone relevant. Beautiful Takeuchi work, as per usual.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

Man Takeuchi's art for all the Fate box sets from F/Z to this one have just been absolutely stunning. Only complaint I'd throw would be that I'd have wished for Archer to get more of a spotlight on these covers considering what a big part of the storyline he is in UBW.
        My Anime List
        Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Once again, Takeuchi puts out an amazing piece of artwork for this box. That group shot just looks great and is quite a nice representation of what the second half is all about for the most part. Anyway, this is shaping up to be another great-looking release there that doesn't hold anything back seeing that it is a crown jewel of the Fate franchise, and as such it's reflected in the price tag that will put quite a dent in the wallet, and on top of that Aniplex is still pricing this as if it were released back in 2011 when the exchange rate was really bad.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Futaba Igarashi, My Senpai is Annoying, getting ready for 2022
          Watching: Saiyuki Reload, Arifureta, Edens Zero, One Piece
          Simulcasts: TBD
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

http://en.animate-onlineshop.jp/inde...oducts_id=5803

【Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works]】 Blu-ray Disc Box II Limited Edition (Import)

Animate Original Bonus!

■B4-size poster featuring original artwork
            ■6 postcards set
            ■Storage box for Blu-ray Box I & II

while supplies last!!

Comment

Comment

Nice! Is there any pictures of the so called slipcase amazon exclusive that holds both sets comes with?

Comment

drool

Comment

All I have to say about this is wow! That's just amazing there with everything being high quality and drool-worthy, certainly going along quite well with the first box set. The disc art is spectacular as to be expected from a product imported from Japan. But of course, if I were to take out a second mortgage (which, obviously, I don't need to) in order to own a piece of this show, it's either the domestic version or fuhgheddaboudit.
                    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Futaba Igarashi, My Senpai is Annoying, getting ready for 2022
                    Watching: Saiyuki Reload, Arifureta, Edens Zero, One Piece
                    Simulcasts: TBD
                    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Just post this as well.

https://www.facebook.com/AniplexUSA/...373083/?type=3

Comment

So gorgeous on every level. I can't wait for Animate to ship this so I can fully appreciate it in all its glory. At the current rate I wouldn't be surprised to have the US release in just a few more months, and then that will be everything until whenever we get some update indicating progress on Heaven's Feel...
                        My Top Anime | Manga
                        My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
                        My FP Reviews | Twitter
                        FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

Here are some quick packaging shots of the Early Preorder Amazon JP version - includes the Tapestry, Wallscroll, and the Storage Artbox here.

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                          Widgets Magazine
                          Working...
                          X