Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb: Complete Collection

Widgets Magazine

[IMG]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81jfElzjxjL._SL_.jpg/IMG]

Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) due out on 8/8/17.
    Japanese with English Subtitles

Special Features: Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animation

Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb: Complete Collection (DVD) due out on 11/3/15.
    Japanese with English Subtitles

Special Features: Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animation
    Last edited by WTK; 06-06-2017, 08:56 PM.

Re: Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb: Complete Collection

So cute and wonderful.
    Formerly Randall Flagg at AoD.
    Touch is still the greatest show ever.
    Avatar: Miyako and Yuno of Hidamari Sketch wish you a Merry Christmas.

Comment

Very nice indeed.
      Avatar: Sgt. Kanuka Clancy, NYPD (Patlabor-The Mobile Police)
      Blu-ray.com / MAL /Games / Figures
      Moderator Patrol Route: Movie & TV Discussions, Questioning Fandom

Comment

Really nice group shot and the apartment building finally appears on a cover. Kind of a bummer that its DVD only for now, but at least its getting a release finally.

Comment

A lovely shot of the group, indeed. I'll be waiting for the blu-ray though. And I still need to upgrade everything before this to blu-ray before I rewatch it, so it looks like I've still got some time.
          Ana & Matsuri's breezy summer style || my avatar library
          ~ Currently Watching: The Familiar of Zero; Ga-Rei-Zero
          ~ Last Watched: DARLING in the FRANXX; My Neighbor Totoro; The Girl Who Leapt Through Time; SSSS.DYNAZENON; Revolutionary Girl Utena (series & film)
          homepageblogreviewsanilistkitsu

Comment

Very nice cover! I was hoping they would keep the sketchbook frame it really makes the covers look special. The group shot is great and it's nice to see the apartments. Ume watching them from the roof of the apartment is a nice touch too. Hope they keep this cover and reuse it for the bluray cover too.
            Avatar: Haruka from Sakura Trick

Comment

Very nice group shot this is. It's definitely nice to have something with all six residents in the picture. While it's great to see it finally coming out after all this waiting, it's a bummer that the wait for the BD release is going to have to wait.
              MyAnimeList | Avatar: Kizuna Kazayama, The Rising of the Shield Hero
              Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
              Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
              The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

No changes to cover art. Enlarged flat/3D cover art with disc arts and back cover added to the first post.

Comment

BD mock-up cover art added to the first post.

Comment

A little surprised they went with a different cover from the DVD, but it's really cute and it seems appropriate to feature Yuno for the final season.

Comment

I'm surprised that they used a different cover art for the BD version. It's really cute, though, and it's great in its own way.
                      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Kizuna Kazayama, The Rising of the Shield Hero
                      Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
                      Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
                      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Nice cover; it'll go well with the covers for the earlier seasons.

Comment

Blu-ray cover art updated to same artwork as DVD version. Enlarged flat/3D cover art with disc arts and back cover added to the first post.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                          Widgets Magazine
                          Working...
                          X