Widgets Magazine

Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero: Complete Collection (S.A.V.E. Edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [R1 DVD] Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero: Complete Collection (S.A.V.E. Edition)

Widgets Magazine

Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero: Complete Collection (S.A.V.E. Edition) (DVD) due out on 10/6/15.

Special Features: Actor Commentaries; Original Videos- Vol. 1: A New Combat Suit?, Vol. 2: How to Be a Mature Woman?, Vol. 3: Bonds of Holy Water Student Council Edition, Vol. 4: Mixed Bathing on the Beach, Vol. 5: Ranking Battle Side-story - Sexy Alternate Version, Vol. 6: Beautiful Dark Clan Warrior Miu; Promotional Videos; Akatsuki Promo Video; Haruka Promo Video; Miu Promo Video; Textless Songs; U.S. Trailer; Trailers
    Last edited by WTK; 08-20-2015, 04:14 PM.

Re: Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero: Complete Collection (S.A.V.E. Edition)

Blech! I wish Funi had different color banners instead of the NEON GREEN OF DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! With the yellow it only looks worse.

Comment

The yellow almost looks alright with the green.. almost. Expected artwork is expected though, nothing special.

Comment

And nothing of value was lost.
        My Collection: http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums/...The-Collection
        My Reviews: http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums/...060-My-Reviews
        Avatar: Waver Velvet (Fate/Zero)

Comment

Well, at least the lime green banner doesn't look quite as ugly on this release as it usually does. It sort of blends in with the yellow background here. Anyway, that piece of artwork is expected and it's nothing special considering that this show just wasn't visually amazing to begin with, anyway. At the very least, the cover art is serviceable for the S.A.V.E. line given the options.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Sitonai, Fate/Grand Order
          Watching: Utawarerumono: The False Faces, Galaxy Angel, Inou Battle
          Simulcasts: EES-2, HIQ-4, GKY-3, IMH-2, DUN-3, IOR-3, STW-3, A3A-2, INU-Y
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Now that this title is in the save edition brand I may decide to add it to the collection in the distant future.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X