Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works] Limited Edition Blu-ray Box Set I

Coming 8/25

SRP:$219.98
    Retail Price:$179.98

Disc Spec
    ・Language : Japanese & English
    ・Subtitles : English & Spanish
    ・Aspect ratio : 16:9 widescreen
    ・Episodes : UNCUT Episodes #00-12 (13 episodes total)
    ・Number of Disc : 5 discs (4 BDs & 1 CD)
    ・Total Run Time : approx. 420 min.
    ・Rating : 13 UP

Bonus Contents
    ・Trailer / TV Spot / CM / PV Collections
    ・Textless Opening
    ・Textless Ending

Bonus Materials & Package
    ・Original Soundtrack I
    ・Exclusive Weiss Schwarz Collectible PR Card (while supplies last)
    ・24-page Deluxe Booklet
    ・Rigid Box illustrated by Takashi Takeuchi (Original Character Design)
    ・Clear BD Cases with 2-sided Wraps

*Bonus contents are subject to change
    Last edited by WTK; 07-02-2015, 11:54 PM.

Re: Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works]: LE Box Set 1

I'm not in love with all the white on the box.

With that out of the way, however, the set looks pretty nice as an overall package and I love the art they chose for the cases.
    Last edited by bobawesome; 07-02-2015, 11:05 PM.
    MAL Profile

Comment

As expected, it follows the same pattern of Fate/Zero, being modeled after its own Japanese release. I hope they also went to the extent of replicating the material this time as well. The Japanese releases for this have a different feel to them than Fate/Zero, but it's also something I'd very much like to be retained again.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

I love the artwork for this. The price...not so much.

Comment

Darn I was hoping they wouldn't release this so soon :p My summer is PACKED with a bunch of anime (and game) releases! Looks great, and glad they are continuing with the OSTs. Still sad that the first 2 Madoka movies did not get it, yet it came back for the 3rd movie. Feels... incomplete >_>

Comment

Originally posted by Art-chan View Post
            I love the artwork for this. The price...not so much.
            How I feel about every Aniplex release. I dont mind a premium price but not this much
            Anime MAL/AP -- Collection AnimeDVD/AnimeBluRay

Comment

That just looks gorgeous there, and certainly I like that they use the same box artwork the Japanese version has for this. And I'm certainly grateful for the chipboard artbox that they are using. The white background clashes with the artwork, however, but at least it goes along very nicely together with the Fate/Zero box sets. My wallet is in for quite a shock with all of these great and expensive releases coming and I'm so tempted by this. I just hope that the $180 price tag is only there because its content is the equivalent to 16 episodes and that the second set is a bit cheaper. And then there's the audio quality of the dub that I would like to know about before throwing down.
              MyAnimeList | Avatar: Sitonai, Fate/Grand Order
              Watching: Utawarerumono: The False Faces, Galaxy Angel, Inou Battle
              Simulcasts: EES-2, HIQ-4, GKY-3, IMH-2, DUN-3, IOR-3, STW-3, A3A-2, INU-Y
              The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

They're including disc art this time for the domestic release? Huh, wonder why they didn't do it for the Fate/Zero's domestic release. Anyway, I'd say on the domestic releases of Fate, you get what you pay for in terms of price. It's a little bit steep but oh well, hopefully quality is at least ensured. Thankfully, all AoA has that I want is Mushishi and only two other possible titles.

Comment

The artwork for this set is gorgeous! I'll have to get this eventually.
                  "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A RUNT SO TINY HE CAN ONLY BE SEEN THROUGH A MAGNIFYING GLASS, YOU JERK!!!!" - Edward Elric

Comment

The release looks good as expected, but not as good as the Japanese release. Even though I'll miss out on the English dub (which I suspect will be at a low bit-rate like the Fate/Zero sets), I'll stick with the imports (which I'm buying from Amazon.co.jp).

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberdyne View Post
                      The release looks good as expected, but not as good as the Japanese release. Even though I'll miss out on the English dub (which I suspect will be at a low bit-rate like the Fate/Zero sets), I'll stick with the imports (which I'm buying from Amazon.co.jp).
                      Considering that there are 4 Blu-rays instead of 3 like the Zero sets I doubt it will be low bit rate.
                      "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A RUNT SO TINY HE CAN ONLY BE SEEN THROUGH A MAGNIFYING GLASS, YOU JERK!!!!" - Edward Elric

Comment

Comment

Looks absolutely gorgeous! Also glad to see that the info slip says Linear PCM 2.0 English Audio this time.

Comment

Looks amazing and in-line with the previous Fate/Zero releases. Though bummer the two sets dont have some kind of connecting art like F/Z did with the magic circle.
                            My Anime List
                            Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

That just absolutely looks gorgeous there, and certainly in-line to go with the Fate/Zero releases. The boxes don't form a connecting artwork, but that's not important to have. In any case, what I'm certainly glad about is that the dub track gets the same quality as the Japanese track, which proved to be the ultimate deal-breaker for me with Fate/Zero. Anyway, Aniplex does a pretty good job here, something I haven't been saying very much about their recent releases.
                              MyAnimeList | Avatar: Sitonai, Fate/Grand Order
                              Watching: Utawarerumono: The False Faces, Galaxy Angel, Inou Battle
                              Simulcasts: EES-2, HIQ-4, GKY-3, IMH-2, DUN-3, IOR-3, STW-3, A3A-2, INU-Y
                              The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X