Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [R1 DVD] A Lull in the Sea (Nagi no Asukara) Volume 1 Standard Edition

Widgets Magazine

NIS America Store: A Lull in the Sea Volume 1 Standard Edition DVD-due 7/14/15

2 DVD disc set
    -Total of 13 episodes
    -Runtime: 308 mins
    -English voice acting, original Japanese voice acting with English subtitles
    -Bonus content: Episode 14-The Promised Day, clean opening and ending, and original Japanese trailers

Episode Guide leaflet
    EDIT: TRSI: A Lull in the Sea Volume 1 DVD(Hyb)

RightStuf link is up
    Last edited by AbZeroNow; 04-15-2015, 10:24 PM. Reason: added RightStuf links provided by WTK

Re: A Lull in the Sea (Nagi no Asukara) Volume 1 Standard Edition

Interesting that they are going SE right away. Good on them!

Comment

Originally posted by formerroadie View Post
      Yeah, but it's DVD only and no Blu-Rays. Curious choice with how they're doing this. Wonder if they're trying to use an approach of getting people to buy the premium edition to get the blu-ray discs.

Comment

Originally posted by RTSBPhoenix View Post
        Yeah, but it's DVD only and no Blu-Rays. Curious choice with how they're doing this. Wonder if they're trying to use an approach of getting people to buy the premium edition to get the blu-ray discs.
        It's also a good approach to sell 1 cours worth of dubbed anime for about $40 on DVD ($49.99 MSRP but who pays that?) for those who are price conscious, and sell the bluray at a reasonable price for the collector who wants it all in one go(and to get a sweet artbook and 2 OST CDs).

Comment

Originally posted by AbZeroNow View Post
          It's also a good approach to sell 1 cours worth of dubbed anime for about $40 on DVD ($49.99 MSRP but who pays that?) for those who are price conscious, and sell the bluray at a reasonable price for the collector who wants it all in one go(and to get a sweet artbook and 2 OST CDs).
          Well, I wouldn't mind if they had gone two cours PEs with this series (especially if it meant we would get those wrap around image artboxes that they got in Japan). I mean now they seem to include more than just 32 pages in their artbooks now up to double the pages since they started the standard size chipboard artbox line. Personally i wish there would've been more pages in the PE's artbook seeing that the Japan release had 9 LE singles with 48 page booklets for each single.

Comment

Well, I wouldn't mind if they had gone two cours PEs with this series (especially if it meant we would get those wrap around image artboxes that they got in Japan). I mean now they seem to include more than just 32 pages in their artbooks now up to double the pages since they started the standard size chipboard artbox line. Personally i wish there would've been more pages in the PE's artbook seeing that the Japan release had 9 LE singles with 48 page booklets for each single.
            I too wish they would've added more pages, like a 200+ page artbook. The full-color booklets included in the Japanese releases even got their own art box ( ゜○゜).

Comment

Originally posted by DesuDayo View Post
              I too wish they would've added more pages, like a 200+ page artbook. The full-color booklets included in the Japanese releases even got their own art box ( ゜○゜).
              I know, but eh, I'd rather them not do something like that just to house artbooks. I'd rather it be in the artbox containing the contents itself because I like it to be a full package that fits.

Comment

Wait, so they're including the first episode from the next set as a special feature? The hell, first time I've seen that happen.
                My Anime List
                YouTube <- I do collection Videos
                Avatar: from BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad

Comment

That's a fitting choice of cover art here for the first half. That's a rather curious way of bringing this show out to release as DVDs only for the standard edition.
                  Avatar: Mahiru Shiina, The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten
                  Watching: Dai-Guard, Black Summoner, Vermeil in Gold, Rumble Garanndoll
                  Simulcasts: MSG, TYE, BLE, GKY, CSM, EOC, ESW, MOB, DIY, AMW, UYA, ARK, MHA, ALB, UZC, SXF, KKR, BTR, UWM, BLK
                  A dedicated anime fan fan since 1997.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine
                  Working...
                  X