• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [R1 DVD] [18+] Paid & Laid

Widgets Magazine

Paid & Laid due out on 4/30/15.

LINK

Last edited by WTK; 05-20-2015, 10:37 PM.

Re: [18+] Paid & Laid

Seems like I got laid with this.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rikka "Lily" Isurugi, Black Fox
    Watching: Gate, Mitsuboshi Colors, Snow White with the Red Hair, Ghost Hound, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Odd, with that cover this could almost be hidden in your normal anime collection. Except for the name that is. :D

Comment

Comment

I'm so getting laid looking at the back.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rikka "Lily" Isurugi, Black Fox
          Watching: Gate, Mitsuboshi Colors, Snow White with the Red Hair, Ghost Hound, Toonami Stuff
          Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Comment

Looks like they're going with a DVD-R for this release; see note above UPC code. Hope they're at least using TYs.

Comment

Originally posted by John Smith View Post
                Looks like they're going with a DVD-R for this release; see note above UPC code. Hope they're at least using TYs.
                On this topic, see the AnimeNation thread "Kitty Media showing some signs of life . . . " starting here.

If someone will post how to tell if a disc is a Taiyo Yuden, I'll be glad to check the two Kitty DVD-Rs I have.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine
                Working...
                X