Widgets Magazine

Wanna be the Strongest in the World!: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Wanna be the Strongest in the World!: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Widgets Magazine
    LE

Reg

Wanna be the Strongest in the World!: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) due out on 6/2/15.
    Wanna be the Strongest in the World!: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE) due out on 6/2/15.
    Special Features: Episode 1 Commentary, Episode 7 Commentary, OVAs Volumes 1-6, Textless Opening Song ''Beautiful Dreamer'', Textless Closing Song ''Fan Fanfare!!!'', U.S. Trailer, Trailers
    Last edited by WTK; 04-17-2015, 10:51 PM.

Re: Wanna be the Strongest in the World!: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

That looks like a decent cover. Certainly correctly gives the impression that it has quite a bit of fanservice.

Comment

Re: Wanna be the Strongest in the World!: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

I feel like I need more information. I like the background colors, thought it would have made sense to blend the blue into the Blu-ray tab. The girls are buxom, for sure.

Comment

Not surprising that we would see this image again, it's busy but it's not too bad and thankfully the background is not completely yellow like in the promo image.
        Avatar: From Sailor Moon S Episode 118 "The Battle in a Demonic Dimension! The Sailor Soldier's Bet"

Comment

Looks pretty good. I like the nice group shot.
          Avatar: Haruka from Sakura Trick

Comment

That's a pretty nice group shot there. I was expecting to see something like this and it definitely works for a show like this.
            MyAnimeList | Avatar: Ena Ibarada, Science Fell in Love So I Tried to Prove It
            Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
            Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
            The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Comment

Widgets Magazine
              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
              Widgets Magazine
              Working...
              X