Widgets Magazine

A Lull in the Sea (Nagi no Asukara): Complete Series Premium Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] A Lull in the Sea (Nagi no Asukara): Complete Series Premium Edition

Widgets Magazine

A Lull in the Sea Blu-ray Complete Series (Hyb) Premium Edition - due out 06/30/15
    Contains episodes 1-26 plus 2 original CD soundtracks and a 76-page full color hardcover art book with character info, an episode guide, text commentary, prop designs, and full background art and art settings.

Special Features: Clean Openings and Endings, Original Japanese Trailers.

Spoken Languages: English, Japanese, English subtitles.
    Last edited by WTK; 03-10-2015, 09:44 PM. Reason: WTK edit - added higher resolution covers + packaging shots
    Avatar: Mahiru Shiina, The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten
    Watching: Dai-Guard, Black Summoner, Vermeil in Gold, Rumble Garanndoll
    Simulcasts: MSG, TYE, BLE, GKY, CSM, EOC, ESW, MOB, DIY, AMW, UYA, ARK, MHA, ALB, UZC, SXF, KKR, BTR, UWM, BLK
    A dedicated anime fan fan since 1997.

Re: A Lull in the Sea (Nagi no Asukara): Complete Series Premium Edition

Nice. But the box spine is kind of minimal.
    Avatar: Shimarin from Laid Back Camo.

Comment

Tsumugu kinda gets the shaft as far as being featured(aside from the group shot and the artbook cover). Interesting pairings on the disc covers though(Manaka/Hikari, Chisaki/Kaname, Uroko-sama and Miuna).

Comment

What do all of these premium editions have to be so big and bulky. 4 DVD cases for 3 blurays and 2 CDs. I like artbooks, chipboard boxes, and soundtracks but when the packaging is just so unconventional it loses all value to me. Hope a cheaper standard edition comes about.

Comment

That is beautiful. But I wanted this to be released in 2 parts so they could use the artbox design like Japan's because those were beautiful.

Comment

This looks amazing and right up there with the only other NISA release I have, Toradora. Seems the box is going to be pretty thick with 4 DVD cases and the artbook in it. Wonder what they'll use for the back artwork on the back of the box. Only real complaint I have is that the spine is somewhat dull and sparse.
            My Anime List
            Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Looks awesome. I've heard nothing but good things about this show so I'll definitely be picking it up.
              Avatar: Sena Kashiwazaki from Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai/Haganai: I Don't Have Many Friends
              Currently Watching: Bakemonogatari, Beyond the Boundary
              My anime collection: http://doctordoom85.filmaf.com/owned/anime
              My figure collection: http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/Doom85

Comment

While I'm not overly thrilled by the design of the box itself (not liking the spine very much), I'm psyched that nagiasu, my favorite show from last year, is getting this treatment. The DVD-size disc cases are kind of a bummer, but if it's the price to pay for a decently sized artbook then I will not complain. I will be preordering this as soon as I can.
                Avatar: Azaka KOKUTOU from The Garden of Sinners - Kara no Kyoukai

Comment

They got me at "CDs." I'll actually be ordering this one as soon as it's listed.

Comment

That looks gorgeous. Immediate pre-order for me.
                    Avatar: Superboy from Young Justice.

My MAL Profile, Tumblr

Comment

This utilizes lovely artwork and has a nice logo, but I do agree that the spine is a tad underwhelming.
                      "The woman I love burns with jealousy, leaps to conclusions, cries, and turns to ice, but when she laughs, the world is mine." - Yusaku Godai from Maison Ikkoku

Comment

Im surprised were getting such a good set, I always loved the art to this. I hope it wont sell out if I have to order it one month late.
                        AOTY 2015: Food Wars!, AssClass, Seraph of the End, Fafner Exodus, UtaPri3, Herobank, MajinBone, Durarara!!x2, Buddyfight, Vanguard G, Yugioh Arc-V MAL|

Comment

Damn, that's gorgeous. Can't believe we're getting the complete series all at once, and even the 2-CD soundtrack along with the standard (fantastic) art book. I wonder how the width will compare with particularly fat LEs like Kamisama Kiss and the even fatter Chunibyo. I might be broke when it comes out, so I really hope it's not gone by the time I can feasibly get it.
                          My Top Anime | Manga
                          My Collection 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
                          My FP Reviews | Twitter
                          Fandom Post Radio

Comment

Originally posted by 27CansOfTuna View Post
                            I hope it wont sell out if I have to order it one month late.
                            Their other high-price bilingual LE's (Toradora and Cardcaptor Sakura) are still in-stock (but at higher prices than they originally were). I think it's likely they will still be around. Doesn't seem like NagiAsu is the kind of series that will sell like hotcakes as Love Live did, but I guess just in case, pay attention to the US industry thread to see if there are any reports of it going out-of-stock or getting counters at certain retailers. I think I will be able to place a preorder for this.

Comment

Higher resolution cover and packaging shots added to first post.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X