Widgets Magazine

-Hanamonogatari- Suruga Devil Set (LE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] -Hanamonogatari- Suruga Devil Set (LE)

Widgets Magazine

http://www.aniplexusa.com/monogatarisecondseason/
    Coming 4/21/2015

HANAMONOGATARI Blu-ray Set

Blu-ray Specs
    Language: Japanese
    Video: 16:9 Widescreen
    Episode: SURUGA DEVIL Episodes 1- 5
    Number of Disc: 2 Blu-ray Discs
    Subtitles: English
    Total Run Time: Approx. 150 min.
    Rating: 16 UP

Bonus Contents
    ■ Textless Opening
    ■ Textless Ending
    ■ Episode 5 (OP/ED alternate version)
    ■ PV & CM Collections

Bonus Materials & Special Package
    ■ Deluxe Booklet
    ■ Pinup Postcard Set
    ■ Package Illustrated by AKIO WATANABE (character design)
    *Bonus contents and materials subject to change.

SRP $64.98
    Sales Price $49.98
    Last edited by WTK; 03-02-2015, 11:40 PM.

Re: -Hanamonogatari- Suruga Devil LE Set

Despite one of the more obtrusive "NOT FINAL" appearances, this cover is actually pretty smooth. Or.. It's a slam dunk. aha aha aha. *dies*

Comment

Re: -Hanamonogatari- Suruga Devil Set (LE)

The cover is definitely a slam dunk here. It goes along nicely with the rest of the Monogatari stuff and Suruga is making her presence felt.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Latina, If It's For My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord
      Watching: Princess Principal, Darling in the FranXX, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Toonami Stuff
      Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Looks about as would be expected from these Monogatari releases at this point, and while it's not quite as gorgeous as some of the other pieces, it's still a very strong image of Suruga in her element, which is particularly relevant to this arc.
        My Top Anime | Manga
        My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
        My FP Reviews | Twitter
        FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Packaging shot added to top of first post.

Comment

Damn that inner art on the Amaray case is spectacular, almost a shame I'm waiting for my local distributor to do a Second Season boxset to match their Bake and Nise boxsets (not super pleased they chose to put second season in DVD cases when Bake and Nise are in BD cases) because I know I'm going to miss out on a lot of fantastic Monogatari art

Comment

Aniplex sure outdid themselves again with this release like they have done with the Monogatari releases save for releasing this season as singles.
              MyAnimeList | Avatar: Latina, If It's For My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord
              Watching: Princess Principal, Darling in the FranXX, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Toonami Stuff
              Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
              The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Amazing looking and a great look for suruga. I still hate aniplex for their rediculous pricing and 4 ep boxsets, but this may be the only series im willing to buy all their boxsets for.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/rightstuf/p...53051797387745

Comment

Just in time for the NBA play-offs!
                    -Keith

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                      Just in time for the NBA play-offs!
                      It would have been better for March Madness, but even so there's a lot of great basketball ahead.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine
                      Working...
                      X