Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] The Familiar of Zero - "Rondo" of Princesses: Complete Collection

Widgets Magazine

The Familiar of Zero - "Rondo" of Princesses: Complete Collection (DVD) due out on 5/12/15.
    The Familiar of Zero - "Rondo" of Princesses: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) due out on 5/12/15.
    Japanese with English Subtitles

Special Features: Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animation
    Last edited by WTK; 03-10-2015, 10:12 PM.

Re: The Familiar of Zero - "Rondo" of Princessess: Complete Collection

Considering they went with the anime designs for the previous releases, this sticks out like a sore thumb. I hope it gets changed.
    "The woman I love burns with jealousy, leaps to conclusions, cries, and turns to ice, but when she laughs, the world is mine." - Yusaku Godai from Maison Ikkoku

Comment

Re: The Familiar of Zero - "Rondo" of Princesses: Complete Collection

Oh Sentai...

Comment

I think they chose this image just to show that they got the OVA, I would be shocked if stuck as the final cover,

Comment

Well, it's a good piece of artwork nonetheless. Although I will have to agree that it would be a bit odd with the first two seasons having anime-style artwork for the third season to come with light novel designs. I would love to see this image somewhere in the release, but there are probably better places to put it than the cover art.
          Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
          Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Comment

Terrible choice of cover there. It's not that it looks bad because it's actually a good piece of artwork, it's way too inappropriate as it markets the OVA episode and not the third season. Not to mention, Tiffania needs to appear somewhere since she is new and important to this season.
            MyAnimeList | Avatar: Super Bowl LIV in Miami
            Watching: Ultramarine Magmell, Release the Spyce, Toonami Stuff
            Simulcasts: Too many to list
            The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Cover art updated. Enlarged flat/3D cover arts with disc arts and back covers added to the first post.

Comment

Interesting choice to go with the manga (or is it LN) art for the cover when the previous two seasons used anime character designs.
                My Anime List
                Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine
                Working...
                X