Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] The World God Only Knows: OVA Collection

Widgets Magazine

The World God Only Knows: OVA Collection (DVD) due out on 5/5/15.
    The World God Only Knows: OVA Collection (Blu-ray) due out on 5/5/15.
    Special Features: Japanese Promo's; Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animation
    Last edited by WTK; 03-03-2015, 08:58 PM.

Re: The World God Only Knows: OVA Collection

I was expecting a Tenri themed cover and it mght very well be coming for the final, but I actually like this group shot.

Comment

2-B Pencils. That works well enough, even if it's just one of the four episodes.
      Avatar: Hinagiku Katsura from Hayate the Combat Butler.
      Scratchy for Tama is angry.
      I'm a little tired now...I want soda.
      Casual

Comment

I like the group shot but I find it pretty surprising that tenri didn't make it on the cover of the goddess's ark box or the ova.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberdyne View Post
          I was expecting a Tenri themed cover and it mght very well be coming for the final, but I actually like this group shot.
          Yeah, I wonder if they will change it. I honestly hope they keep this, though. I really love all of these girls (Miyako gets to be on a cover ).

Comment

The World K-On! Only Knows? Entertaining, and I do like this cover art. Hopefully they will reduce the border height at the title to be closer to the DVD version. Perhaps they are similar, but it looks like the title logo is a bit higher on the DVD version. I guess a few tweaks are in order if they keep this art.
            Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
            Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Comment

Lots of choices, but this is a fun one. Good to get representation from several girls, and it gives you the sense of a set of light but enjoyable extras.
              My Top Anime | Manga
              My Collection 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
              My FP Reviews | Twitter
              Fandom Post Radio

Comment

Pretty solid choice of artwork there. Can't go wrong with this.
                MyAnimeList | Avatar: Caster Artoria, a.k.a. Castoria, Fate/Grand Order
                Watching: FMA Brotherhood, Marmalade Boy, Fire Force, Dr. Stone 2
                Simulcasts: AAS, CCK, CFV, YJS, HMS, JCD, DUN, MIA, OVL, KNO, SWH, UWM, CLN, STW, LYR, MTK, UAW, KMU, FUT, ISY, BCG, TEP, SAY
                The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

No changes to cover art. Enlarged flat/3D cover art with disc art and back cover added to the first post.

Comment

I figured they would go with this. Pretty solid decision, I would say.
                    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Caster Artoria, a.k.a. Castoria, Fate/Grand Order
                    Watching: FMA Brotherhood, Marmalade Boy, Fire Force, Dr. Stone 2
                    Simulcasts: AAS, CCK, CFV, YJS, HMS, JCD, DUN, MIA, OVL, KNO, SWH, UWM, CLN, STW, LYR, MTK, UAW, KMU, FUT, ISY, BCG, TEP, SAY
                    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Nice to see Tenri and Diana on the back cover. (They kinda spoiled the twist of the OVA on the plot synopsis though).

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine
                      Working...
                      X