Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Nisekoi - False Love, Vol.4

Widgets Magazine

http://www.nisekoiusa.com/blu_ray/04.html http://www.rightstuf.com/i/aoa5304
    NISEKOI Blu-ray: Vol.4

Coming 5/26/2015

Price
    SRP $64.98
    Sales Price $49.98

Disc Spec
    Spoken Language: Japanese
    Subtitles: English
    Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Widescreen
    Episodes: 16 - 20
    Number of Disc: 1
    Total Run Time: Approx. 125 min.
    Rating: 13 UP

Bonus Contents
    ■ Textless 2nd Opening
    ■ Textless Ending (Heroines Version)
    ■ Textless Ending (Chitoge & Kosaki Version)

Bonus Materials & Special Package
    ■ Collectable Ending Card Pinups
    ■ Deluxe Poster and Package Illustrated by Nobuhiro Sugiyama (Character Design & Chief Animation Director)
    ■ Bushiroad’s Weiss Schwarz Exclusive Collectable PR Card Included! (while supplies last)
    Last edited by WTK; 02-03-2015, 08:05 PM.

Re: Nisekoi - False Love, Vol.4

Cute cover! (Price not so cute. )

Comment

Adorable. Love the braids. The bows in the background are too bright to be in the background, and they come forward in the picture plane, even though they aren't supposed to. However I doubt most people buying this will ever see them.

Comment

What's A Very Lovely Cute Cover!

Comment

And as expected, Marika is on the last cover. Very nice piece of cover art here to go along with the rest.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Sitonai, Fate/Grand Order
          Watching: Utawarerumono: The False Faces, Galaxy Angel, Inou Battle
          Simulcasts: EES-2, HIQ-4, GKY-3, IMH-2, DUN-3, IOR-3, STW-3, A3A-2, INU-Y
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

The Vol. 3 and 4 cover girls are pretty cute, I almost wish I could have sat through enough of the series to meet these two characters, might give the series another shot- but probably won't...
            I really love the Nisekoi cover arts, if I liked the show I'd definitely have bought these (mainly because the exchange rate wasn't hell when Vol 1 came out and I'd have to complete my collection by then), but at their current price it's an awful idea to buy them "just for the pretty covers" (don't note that as whining about the price though, AoA gets that enough)

Comment

Packaging shot added to the top of first post.

Comment

Any reason why the Episode 18 and Episode 20 End card illustrations aren't on the postcards?

Comment

This release is pretty amazing, just like the rest of the releases. That WS card looks pretty neat as well.
                  The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

http://en.animate-onlineshop.jp/inde...oducts_id=5401

Animate Original Bonus!
                    ■Wall Scroll B2-size cloth wall scroll featuring original artwork (Kosaki & Seishirou)
                    ■Cushion featuring original artwork (Kosaki & Seishirou)

Comment

So I just watched an unboxing video and the episode 18 and episode 20 end card illustrations are in fact missing from the postcard set. I typically wouldn't complain about missing postcards but considering the only other extras in this release were 4 posters with giant creases in them and some poorly made slipcase I feel kinda ripped-off.
                      Last edited by Davidnes; 05-26-2015, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Comment

That looks pretty neat, and certainly fits in with the rest. I wonder what they will do about the second season and see if they try to match this set and feature the new girls on them or go some other route with it.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                          Widgets Magazine
                          Working...
                          X