Widgets Magazine

D-FRAG!: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] D-FRAG!: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Widgets Magazine
    LE

Reg

D-FRAG!: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE) due out on 4/28/15.
    D-FRAG!: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) due out on 4/28/15.
    Special Features: Actor Commentaries, Pre-Air TV Commercials, The New DVD/BD Cheer, The New DVD/BD Cheer (Funabori Version), A Commercial within a Commercial, Mobile Rally Commercial, Textless Opening Song "Stalemate!", Textless Opening Song "Minna no Namae wo Irete Kudasai", Promotional Video, Trailers
    Last edited by WTK; 01-19-2015, 09:28 PM.

Re: D-FRAG!: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Simple but fine. I look forward to full-size shots. I guess this means no artbox, though? I'll pick the LE at some point.
    Last edited by GingaDaiuchuu; 01-16-2015, 04:43 PM.
    My Top Anime | Manga
    My Collection 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
    My FP Reviews | Twitter
    Fandom Post Radio

Comment

Originally posted by GingaDaiuchuu View Post
      Simple but fine. I look forward to full-size shots. I guess this means no artbox, though? That's a shame.
      There is an LE version solicited, so I assume that will come with an artbox as usual.

Comment

This cover automatically fails because it doesn't feature Takao's zipper flying off her track suit jacket. Also, it's missing Fifty-Fifty Fujisaki.

In all seriousness, I like the cover. Roka is too cute.

Comment

Why is the girl in the green track suit so small in comparison to the rest? And how is she sleeping thru all the hubbub? I like the pixelization in the title. Not sure if I like the light grey behind them though.

Comment

Originally posted by smashwagon View Post
            Why is the girl in the green track suit so small in comparison to the rest? And how is she sleeping thru all the hubbub?
            The "girl" is actually a teacher, their club advisor, and she's the constantly sleepy type IIRC.

Comment

That cover looks pretty solid there. It certainly does it's job very nicely showcasing all the main characters in this.
              MyAnimeList | Avatar: Kizuna Kazayama, The Rising of the Shield Hero
              Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
              Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
              The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

3D cover art added to first post for both LE and regular edition.

Comment

They better not bring back those ugly bluray insert tops.

Comment

Saw an ad on the Funimation site. It said that if you preorder from them, you get an exclusive art book digitally. It would be better if they included those in a physical form and kinda pointless digitally.

Comment

Comment

A&B, that's nice to know, also the logo's on the bottom of the front of the box are quite central rather than off to the side.

Comment

This just arrived today, and here are images of the LE.

Here is the other side of the box:

Here are the front sides of the covers:

Here are the back sides of the covers:

Here is the inside of the BD sleeve:

And the inside of the DVD cover sleeve:

And lastly, the discs:
                          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Kizuna Kazayama, The Rising of the Shield Hero
                          Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
                          Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
                          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Wow, Funi chose some nice inside jacket artwork there. A shame they aren't doing full color picture disc art still though.

Comment

It looks like someone really likes Takao. She's on the covers and reverse covers.
                              Avatar: Shimarin from Laid Back Camo.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X