Widgets Magazine

Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works] Blu-ray Disc Box 1 Limited Edition (import)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works] Blu-ray Disc Box 1 Limited Edition (import)

Widgets Magazine

http://www.fatestaynightusa.com/bdbox/
    Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works] Blu-ray Disc Box I Limited Edition (Import / while supplies last)

Coming 3/25/2015
    SRP:$498.98
    Retail Price:$398.98

http://www.rightstuf.com/i/aoa6301

◆Disc Spec
    ・Language : Japanese
    ・Subtitles : Japanese & English
    ・Episodes : UNCUT Episodes #00-12 (13 episodes total) on 5 Blu-ray discs
    ・Number of Disc : 6 discs (5 Blu-ray discs, 1 Soundtrack CD)
    ・Total Run Time : approx. 480 min.
    ・Rating : 13 UP

◆U.S. Exclusive Bonus
    ・English translation booklet of the Deluxe Booklet (see below)

◆FatestaynightUSA.com Exclusive Bonus (Fulfilled by Rightstuf. While supplies last)
    ・Wall Scroll illustrated by Takashi Takeuchi (Original Character Design/Illustration)

◆BONUS INSERTS
    ・Total of six discs: 5 Blu-ray discs + 1 Soundtrack CD
    ・Blu-ray discs include the whole 1st season: “UNCUT” Episodes #00 - #12 (13 episodes total)
    ・Around 50-page Deluxe Booklet includes staff interviews, production materials and more!
    ・Exclusively written novel by Kinoko Nasu (illustrated by Takashi Takeuchi)

◆SPECIAL PACKAGE
    ・Box with exclusive illustration by Takashi Takeuchi
    ・Special Digipack to hold discs

◆Blu-ray EXTRAS
    ・Trailer Collection: Promotional videos
    ・TV Spot Collection: CM by each character, Release Announcement CM, and more)
    ・Textless Opening
    ・Textless Ending

*Bonus contents are subject to change

◆Available territories
    ・North America, Central America, South America

---

USA animate ONLINE SHOP

Coming 3/25/2015
    SRP:$498.98
    Retail Price:$403.99

Animate Original Bonus!

■B2-size wall scroll featuring original artwork
    ■6 postcards set
    ■Postcard folder
    ■Film sheet

while supplies last!!
    ---WTK edit---

This illustration by Takeuchi Takashi was revealed by ufotable on their Facebook page and is currently being used as promo material for several stores in Japan. This will more than likely be used as the main image for the box set, seeing as the same thing happened with the Fate/Zero sets.
    Last edited by WTK; 03-07-2015, 11:16 PM.

Re: Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works] Blu-ray Disc Box 1 Limited Edition (import)

Looks awesome.

Comment

Re: Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works] Blu-ray Disc Box 1 Limited Edition (import)

In keeping with the trend, I assume everything about this series will look phenomenal.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

*drools*

Another gorgeous image!
        "The woman I love burns with jealousy, leaps to conclusions, cries, and turns to ice, but when she laughs, the world is mine." - Yusaku Godai from Maison Ikkoku

Comment

Originally posted by thedigitalsin View Post
          This illustration by Takeuchi Takashi was revealed by ufotable on their Facebook page and is currently being used as promo material for several stores in Japan. This will more than likely be used as the main image for the box set, seeing as the same thing happened with the Fate/Zero sets.
          This illustration indeed will be used for the first box. And I hijacked your post and added a small clean artwork/larger artwork (with BD-Box & release date in top left corner).

Comment

That's just amazing there, exactly what I have come to expect from a Japanese import, especially with Aniplex being the one bringing this over to America. It's going to burn quite a hole had I decided to get this, but certainly this is tempting. That piece of artwork is exquisite and is what Ufotable does best. I would love to see more images of this set.
            MyAnimeList | Avatar: Sitonai, Fate/Grand Order
            Watching: Utawarerumono: The False Faces, Galaxy Angel, Inou Battle
            Simulcasts: EES-2, HIQ-4, GKY-3, IMH-2, DUN-3, IOR-3, STW-3, A3A-2, INU-Y
            The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Looks indeed amazing, just as the price does

Comment

Takeuchi just keeps getting better with everything he draws. It's gonna be a long two and a half months.
                Avatar: Misaka Mikoto, the Railgun. Level 5 Electromaster and Ace of Tokiwadai Middle School.

Comment

Cover of Garden of Avalon, Kinoko Nasu's novel that is included with the set.

Comment

That novel cover is gorgeous. Hope they bring it over with the domestic release too.
                    My Anime List
                    Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Originally posted by thedigitalsin View Post
                      Cover of Garden of Avalon, Kinoko Nasu's novel that is included with the set.

This package just gets more and more amazing, and Aniplex of Japan definitely knows how to get it done, especially for a series with quite the profile as Fate/Stay Night. Those who are throwing down $400 to buy this ultra-premium item are definitely getting their money's worth, relatively speaking. That novel cover is just incredible and certainly a great addition to this package. I just hope that when the time comes for a domestic release that Aniplex has something worth the money, and including this would be a start towards that goal.
                      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

This is all really wonderful artwork, but it's not $400 worth of wonderful. Yes, I know, you get a bonus set of bluray discs and a novel too (along with some other crap)
                        Avatar: Craft Lawrence from Spice and Wolf.
                        Scratchy for Tama is angry.
                        Casually Reviewing: ???

Comment

Comment

Aniplex is sure going all-out with this release there pulling out all the stops and not holding anything back. There are command seals and a whole lot of red when this baby is unwrapped, which is quite a nice and appropriate way to showcase the interior. While amazing and worthy of being the Holy Grail of imported stuff, it's still falls well short of being worth the $400 price tag though for something Aniplex is releasing, I suppose that at the very least it's better value than other things they have released. The disc art is just nice featuring the servants and masters on it.

Comment

https://twitter.com/genri/status/579117748015349760

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X