Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] The Pet Girl of Sakurasou: Complete Collection

Widgets Magazine

The Pet Girl of Sakurasou: Complete Collection (DVD) due out on 4/14/15.
    The Pet Girl of Sakurasou: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) due out on 4/14/15.
    Note: Japanese with English Subtitles

Special Features: Japanese Promos, CD & TV Spots; Extended Previews; Japanese Premier Event; Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animation
    Last edited by WTK; 02-03-2015, 08:41 PM.

Re: The Pet Girl of Sakurasou: Complete Collection

Ooh! This is definitely a nice image. It almost makes me want to sell my original sets and pick this up.
    "The woman I love burns with jealousy, leaps to conclusions, cries, and turns to ice, but when she laughs, the world is mine." - Yusaku Godai from Maison Ikkoku

Comment

Having artwork from the original illustrator for the one-cour sets was very lovely, but using this kind of full-cast key art for the full series is always an appropriate decision. Not a much better way to represent the series than this.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

I like it. All the main characters are represented here and the composition and poses express each one well.
        My Anime List - My Collection
        Avatar: Kirino Kousaka & Ruri "Kuro Neko" Gokou from the anime Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai (OreImo).
        Adroc Thurston - "Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything."
        Anemone - "So many faces looking like they're thinking even though they're not. So disgusting."

Comment

I definitely like this image. Especially the expressions on the cat's faces. I liked the show, but after watching it once, I am not sure if I liked it enough to buy it.

Comment

Surprised to see a Complete Collection already. I like the group shot, I suspect this will change abit though
            Anime MAL/AP -- Collection AnimeDVD/AnimeBluRay

Comment

Originally posted by blaizevincent View Post
              Surprised to see a Complete Collection already.
              So does that mean it was a good seller or it wasn't. There's a couple of Sentai shows that never got a complete collection, even years later, so...?

Comment

Very nice group shot there, and certainly it is quite appropriate to use for a complete collection here. While the half-season sets look really nice, they just didn't feel complete without all of the Sakurasou residents on it. I'm certainly glad that Sentai is putting out more and more of these complete collection releases for two cour shows, and certainly I'm glad that this amazing show benefits from it with an excellent cover art that I hope that they make final.
                MyAnimeList | Avatar: Main, Ascendance of a Bookworm
                Watching: Gundam 00, Dorohedoro, Medaka Box, Golden Wind
                Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
                The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

No changes to cover art (just some minor text changes). Enlarged flat/3D cover arts with disc arts & back covers added to the first post.
                  Last edited by WTK; 02-03-2015, 08:52 PM.

Comment

He's not his brother's keeper... he's the keeper of the girl in room 202
                    Ugh seriously? Who writes this crap sometimes, and they afterwards approved it and thought it so good it had to be enlarged?

Apart from that stinker, I quite like this cover. Carries the tone of the thing fairly well.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine
                    Working...
                    X