Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [R1 DVD] [18+] Night Shift Nurses: Head Nurse

Widgets Magazine

Night Shift Nurses: Head Nurse due out on 2/3/15.

Re: [18+] Night Shift Nurses: Head Nurse

That nurse is quite ready for sexual exploits considering that the phone there on the desk is left hanging over the desk, just what needs to happen to get her to realize the situation she is in. While it's a relatively conservative for a hentai, it does give off that feeling that it is bound for erotic activity.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rikka "Lily" Isurugi, Black Fox
    Watching: Gate, Mitsuboshi Colors, Snow White with the Red Hair, Ghost Hound, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

That's not a proper way to man a nurse's station. What if there's a Cold Blue and they need to call her?
      Online profiles: ANN DVDAf eBay

Comment

Originally posted by DiRF View Post
        That's not a proper way to man a nurse's station. What if there's a Cold Blue and they need to call her?
        "Cold Blue"? Search for that term on Google, and most of the results seem to be about finishes on a gun... ;p

Comment

Originally posted by Ingraman View Post
          "Cold Blue"? Search for that term on Google, and most of the results seem to be about finishes on a gun... ;p
          Heh, I think he means Code Blue. The cover is OK but it's also the same one used by Critical Mass for their earlier release of this title.
          Avatar: Misaki (Natsumi) Itou & Sachie (Miyuki) Hara (You're Under Arrest!-The Drama)
          FilmAF / MAL /Games / Figures
          Moderator Patrol Route: Movie & TV Discussions, Questioning Fandom

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmie M View Post
            Heh, I think he means Code Blue. The cover is OK but it's also the same one used by Critical Mass for their earlier release of this title.
            Yeah, that's what I meant to write. shit.
            Online profiles: ANN DVDAf eBay

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmie M View Post
              Heh, I think he means Code Blue.
              That's exactly why my " ;p " was there. ;p I was wondering if it was a "virtual keyboard"/spellcheck-generated typo.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
              Widgets Magazine
              Working...
              X