Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] ThunderCats (2011): Complete Collection

Widgets Magazine

ThunderCats (2011): Complete Collection (Blu-ray) [Warner Archive] due out on 11/11/14.

Re: ThunderCats (2011): Complete Collection

While I picked up the individual DVD volumes sure that this would never hit bluray, I'll grab this too. Now that this and Clone Wars Season 6 are happening, I'd absolutely love to see Tron Uprising on Blu-Ray.
    -Keith

Comment

Looks kind of sparse with the white background, but it gets the job done. I saw the first 12 episodes or so and enjoyed it, so I'll probably be picking this up at some point if I don't preorder it.
      Summer strawberries Ana & Matsuri || my avatar library
      ~ Currently Watching: [email protected] Xenoglossia; Space Patrol Luluco
      ~ Last Watched: Revue Starlight; Gundam Build Divers Re:Rise; Little Witch Academia (OVAs + TV); Leviathan -the last defense-; Kiki's Delivery Service
      homepageblogreviewsanilistkitsu

Comment

Was hoping for something a bit better. Super plain for this sort of title.

Comment

Originally posted by Shez View Post
          Most Warner Archive titles are. Essentially, they're bringing out stuff in the simplest form possible so the fans can at least get the core show without any bells or whistles. It wouldn't be put out otherwise. It's unfortunate, but I'd rather have the show in a great shape on the disc than not having it. Not that I'm saying that's what you're saying.
          Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Comment

The character artwork and the group shot here look really nice. But with that white background, it comes off as being plain. Then again, Warner titles don't exactly care much about the selection of their artwork, and as such that's the best I can come to expect out of them.
            MyAnimeList | Avatar: Echidna, Re:Zero
            Watching: Gundam 00, Dorohedoro, Medaka Box, Golden Wind
            Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
            The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Beveridge View Post
              Originally posted by Shez View Post
              Most Warner Archive titles are. Essentially, they're bringing out stuff in the simplest form possible so the fans can at least get the core show without any bells or whistles. It wouldn't be put out otherwise. It's unfortunate, but I'd rather have the show in a great shape on the disc than not having it. Not that I'm saying that's what you're saying.
              Yeah, better than nothing in the end, really.

Comment

What I've Been Watching ~ DVD Collection

Comment

Well, the back is pretty informative there. If nothing else, it does the job in explaining what this show is all about.
                  MyAnimeList | Avatar: Echidna, Re:Zero
                  Watching: Gundam 00, Dorohedoro, Medaka Box, Golden Wind
                  Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
                  The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Out of all of the important characters and they go with Kit and Kat? o_O

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine
                    Working...
                    X