Widgets Magazine

Horus - Prince of the Sun (Little Norse Prince)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Horus - Prince of the Sun (Little Norse Prince)

Widgets Magazine

LINK
    Horus, Prince of the Sun (Little Norse Prince)
    December 23rd 2014
    Last edited by WTK; 09-12-2014, 06:49 PM.

Re: Horus - Prince of the Sun (Little Norse Prince)

I like the cover, this is a must get for me.

Comment

Nice cover, I like it. For some reason I also like the white line and border with text on top.

Comment

The French DVD also used this artwork.
        Last edited by kyon; 09-13-2014, 01:12 PM.

Comment

This works well enough; it's a fairly good cover choice.

Comment

The shiny gold logo looks very 80s, but other than that, it's not bad. The Little Norse Prince title would look better without the parenthesis. I know that would make it look like a subtitle, but I'm sure people would still know what you're talking about. I do prefer the title as Hols, I have never heard "Horus" until now (especially since the English dub still calls him "Hols").
            Avatar: Ryoga Hibiki from Ranma 1/2

Comment

wonderful illustration. Looking forward to this.. first time in NA, yes?

Comment

On video? Yes. However, it's available for streaming on Hulu, and was also dubbed a long, long time ago (actually said dub was completely unedited and very faithful, probably the first ever for an anime).
                Avatar: Ryoga Hibiki from Ranma 1/2

Comment

That's a nice cover there, one that is quite reflective of Hayao Miyazaki's early career before he became the world-famous film director that he is. Given the era that this show is from, it's pretty much what I expected it to be, and it just looks good. That group shot of all those vikings there makes for a nice throwback to the early days of animation.
                  MyAnimeList | Avatar: Kizuna Kazayama, The Rising of the Shield Hero
                  Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
                  Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
                  The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

https://twitter.com/GhibliBlog/statu...12875731722240

Comment

^ For Discotek, those are some pretty cool extras. I can't wait to receive my copy! That's a lot of text on the back cover.

Comment

Those are quite some nice extras there considering that this is Discotek. That's just amazing that Discotek is giving all this. Lots of commentary and interviews here, which is something that I wouldn't come to expect for a show that's really old like this one is. The back sure is informative with all that text.
                        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Kizuna Kazayama, The Rising of the Shield Hero
                        Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
                        Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
                        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/14716805531...726809/?type=3
                          Horus, Prince of the Sun on Blu Ray in March! This will have the Japanese language version with English subtitles, and the English dub.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                          Widgets Magazine
                          Working...
                          X