Widgets Magazine

High School DxD NEW: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] High School DxD NEW: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Widgets Magazine
    LE

Regular

High School DxD NEW: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) due out on 11/14/14.
    High School DxD NEW: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE) due out on 11/14/14.
    Special Features: Textless Opening Song "Sympathy", Textless Opening Song "Gekijouron" (Passionate Theory), Textless Closing Song "Houteishiki wa Kotaenai" (I Can’t Solve the Equation), Textless Closing Song "Raburii Debiru" (Lovely Devils), U.S. Trailer, High School DxD New Broadcast Commemoration Special: Yoko Hikasa's Voice Acting High School, New Material from Ichiei Ishibumi! Fantasy Full-blast Gentleman's Disc Club Promos - New!
    Last edited by WTK; 08-18-2014, 09:54 PM.

Re: High School Dxd NEW: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Regardless of the final cover, instantly bought!
    Magical Girl Worshippers Unlimited - Dedicated to love, justice, frilly outfits, stunning transformations, cute talking furry mascots, and a new monster each and every week!

Gybano

Comment

Re: High School DxD NEW: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Ehh don't really care for the background color.

Comment

Really nice, I'll add it to my current order if it looks like it's selling quickly :D

Comment

3D version cover art added and it does make it the overall look a bit more balanced.

Comment

I would have liked Akeno on the spine.

Comment

Wow. Love the white. This is going to look great next to the red. Really excited for this release.

Comment

That's a really nice group shot on this. Considering that this show is one of Funi's bestsellers, they definitely chose something that will entice buyers to get the sequel as well.
                MyAnimeList | Avatar: Kizuna Kazayama, The Rising of the Shield Hero
                Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
                Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
                The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Maybe it's just me, but that guy looks like he's ready to take a bite out of the redhead's leg. "OMNOMNOMNOM!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Art-chan View Post
                    Maybe it's just me, but that guy looks like he's ready to take a bite out of the redhead's leg. "OMNOMNOMNOM!!!"
                    I would take a bite of any part of her body.

Comment

Here's the back of the box:

Front of DVD cover:

Back of DVD cover:

Front of BD cover:

Back of BD cover:

Info card:

"The woman I love burns with jealousy, leaps to conclusions, cries, and turns to ice, but when she laughs, the world is mine." - Yusaku Godai from Maison Ikkoku

Comment

Region B nice. :D Can't wait to get my hands on this!

Comment

The RE edition of the set uses the Akeno cover for the reverse cover.
                          Avatar: Shimarin from Laid Back Camo.

Comment

Pretty nice pieces of artwork all around. I like all the shots of Irina, Xenovia, and Gasper on this to let everybody know that they are new to the harem king's collection.
                            MyAnimeList | Avatar: Kizuna Kazayama, The Rising of the Shield Hero
                            Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
                            Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
                            The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
                              Pretty nice pieces of artwork all around. I like all the shots of Irina, Xenovia, and Gasper on this to let everybody know that they are new to the harem king's collection.
                              Let's be honest with ourselves. It's about the titties, not the harem roster.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X