Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [R1 DVD] Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Season 1 Collection

Widgets Magazine

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Season 1 Collection (DVD + Dub only) due out on 10/14/14.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by InuYashaCrusade; 08-06-2014, 01:53 AM. Reason: updated image

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Season 1 Collection

Larger shot

EDIT: flat cover

Last edited by WTK; 08-12-2014, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Its a shame we can't get a dual-language release but damn that is a really decent looking cover/box!
      Magical Girl Worshippers Unlimited - Dedicated to love, justice, frilly outfits, stunning transformations, cute talking furry mascots, and a new monster each and every week!

Gybano

Comment

Whoa, now THAT is what I call an awesome box art. I would love to see the joining pictures on the DVDs spine, hopefully that shot should be released soon. I really wish they could have released Season 4 in English but at least they are finally going to release Season 2 and 3 in English for the first time.
        Avatar: I guess you could say this is what I would look like as an Animated character

My Anime List: List of Every Anime I have ever seen / Watched -
        https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ShiningDiamond

Comment

Cool cover, but ultimately worthless without its Japanese version intact. It also does not help that the series was never finished, which also makes this set pointless.

Comment

The cover itself is uninspired and boring but this is great for fans of the series.
            MAL Profile

Comment

Agreed with DeadlyMessiah. 4Kids not finishing this series makes it stupid to collect in my opinion. If this were a set similar to Fist of the North Star (where the first season was dubbed and the rest were not), and it was released bilingual with the last season just subbed I'd buy it. I know that may be difficult with 4Kids probably editing scenes out and such, but it puts both this and 5D's in a tough spot.
              Tensa Zangetsu

Comment

The cover looks pretty decent considering that this is a kids show here. Of course, with 4Kids never finishing this series that it's not going to give this show any value collecting it.
                MyAnimeList | Avatar: Futaba Igarashi, My Senpai is Annoying
                Watching: School-Live!, Hanako-kun, Vanguard Link Joker, Kingdom
                Simulcasts: MHA, TYE, TRN, TSL, HIG, IMH, PMM, KMD, OGF, AQT, VTS, FPP, REM, ROL, DDM, GRO, JHY, HRH, PBR, SGK, SON
                The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine
                  Working...
                  X