Widgets Magazine

A Certain Magical Index II, Part 1 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] A Certain Magical Index II, Part 1 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Widgets Magazine

A Certain Magical Index II, Part 1 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) due out on 10/14/14.
    Special Features: Actor Commentaries, Textless Songs, Trailers
    Last edited by WTK; 07-16-2014, 11:03 PM.

Re: A Certain Magical Index II, Part 1 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Wow. They used a really good piece of art this time.
    Avatar: Misaka Mikoto, the Railgun. Level 5 Electromaster and Ace of Tokiwadai Middle School.

Comment

Looks like they are using the JP BD Volume 1 cover:

Comment

Touma, defender of the lolis.
        Avatar: Shimarin from Laid Back Camo.

Comment

I really like the choice :D

Comment

Pretty nice choice of cover art there. After all, that is what Touma is all about, protecting Index with his right hand.
            MyAnimeList | Avatar: The Ohio State University Buckeyes
            Watching: Tylor, Astra Lost in Space, School-Live!, Vanguard
            Simulcasts: MHA, TYE, TRN, TSL, HIG, IMH, PMM, KMD, OGF, AQT, VTS, FPP, REM, ROL, DDM, GRO, JHY, HRH, PBR, SGK, SON
            The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

This series is finally able to come out on Blu-ray?!? Well I might finally be interested.
              Impassionedcinema Thank You, Sentai! Ef Blu-ray is amazing!
              Avatar: Shana - Shakugan no Shana (Jun Kuga)

Comment

Originally posted by bluesilo View Post
                This series is finally able to come out on Blu-ray?!? Well I might finally be interested.
                This might also mean that the other series in the Index/Railgun franchise will finally come out on BD.

Comment

Originally posted by angelmcazares View Post
                  This might also mean that the other series in the Index/Railgun franchise will finally come out on BD.
                  They will. They have already been announced to come out this fall. November if I recall.

Comment

Originally posted by gundamcero View Post
                    Originally posted by angelmcazares View Post
                    They will. They have already been announced to come out this fall. November if I recall.
                    Thusly.
                    asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
                    Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
                    Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

Originally posted by Library-chan View Post
                      Touma, defender of the lolis.
                      Touma's almost looking loli-sized in that picture. I thought that he was a little bit larger, relative to Index, than shown there.

<sigh> I really disliked this series... ^^;

Comment

There had better be a box but I love this cover!

Comment

This is a minor thing, but I noticed that the old Geneon Universal logo is on there, and not the new (albeit sad to see) NBCUniversal Entertainment Japan (A COMCAST COMPANY) logo. Wonder why that is...
                          My Collection: http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums/...The-Collection
                          My Reviews: http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums/...060-My-Reviews
                          Avatar: Waver Velvet (Fate/Zero)

Comment

Originally posted by BlueAlexander93 View Post
                            This is a minor thing, but I noticed that the old Geneon Universal logo is on there, and not the new (albeit sad to see) NBCUniversal Entertainment Japan (A COMCAST COMPANY) logo. Wonder why that is...
                            It's very possible that this cover mock-up was originally designed quite a while ago. Say, sometime in Q4 2013, after the license was secured by FUNimation, but prior to both FUNimation's December streaming announcement and the December 9 logo change and official rebranding from Geneon Universal to NBCUniversal. It's relatively simple enough to start working on cover mock-ups far in advance of any physical release, even when plans are still up in the air. To pick a recent example, there's cover art for an unannounced, non-existent, but very likely Rozen Maiden: Zur├╝ckspulen Blu-ray release that accidentally got sent out.

I can't think of a reason why they'd stick with the now-defunct Geneon Universal logo, so it's likely that a change will be implemented for the final cover images and packaging.
                            asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
                            Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
                            Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

Makes me wonder why the hell I bought Funi's DVDs. I'll probably wind up rebuying way down the road.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X