Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [R1 DVD] Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn, Part 4

Widgets Magazine

Mobile Suit GUndam Unicorn, Part 4 due out on 10/7/14.
    Contains episode 7.

Special Features: Episode EX "One Hundred Years of Solitude," Story So Far, Promotional Clips, TV Commercials, Character Highlights

Re: Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn, Part 4

Pretty nice cover, I like it.

Comment

I wonder if they'll bother with a reversible cover for this volume. There's no shortage of artwork, but there also aren't two episodes being put on one disc here, thus there aren't two pieces of cover art to accommodate, as is the case with the previous three volumes. I suppose also if they were going to, it might've been mentioned in the solicitation info, which it is not, though none of the existing reversible covers were mentioned that way either, as I recall.
      asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
      Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
      Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

Finally! Now I can look into buying it. I know nothing about the show, but the cover looks nice.

Comment

That's a very nice cover there. Certainly, it fits in with the rest of the cover arts and it definitely captures the spirit of the show perfectly.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Futaba Igarashi, My Senpai is Annoying, getting ready for 2022
          Watching: Saiyuki Reload, Arifureta, Edens Zero, One Piece
          Simulcasts: TBD
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...
          X