Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Hanasaku Iroha the Movie ~ HOME SWEET HOME ~ Premium Edition

Widgets Magazine

Hanasaku Iroha the Movie ~ HOME SWEET HOME ~ Premium Edition (Blu-ray) due out on 10/14/14.
    This premium edition includes a 32-page, full color hardcover artbook featuring scene-by-scene director commentary, staff member interviews, concept sketches, and setting illustrations!

Special Features: Original Japanese Commercials.

Spoken Languages: Japanese, English subtitles.
    Last edited by WTK; 07-07-2014, 11:37 PM.

Re: Hanasaku Iroha the Movie ~ HOME SWEET HOME ~ Premium Edition

PRETTY! Love the art work for this.

Comment

Looks great. I'm looking forward to this alot! I loved the series.
      Anime MAL/AP -- Collection AnimeDVD/AnimeBluRay

Comment

Absolutely wonderful! It should look awesome next to the TV series.
        "The woman I love burns with jealousy, leaps to conclusions, cries, and turns to ice, but when she laughs, the world is mine." - Yusaku Godai from Maison Ikkoku

Comment

Will be a wonderful companion to the series sets. Can't wait for more of this franchise, and hopefully there's a sweet (pun intended) bonus with this movie from the NISA store.
          Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
          Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Comment

Sweet! This one will feel at home with the other two sets on my shelf.

Looks pretty sweet and lovely design.
            My Anime List - My Collection
            Avatar: Kirino Kousaka & Ruri "Kuro Neko" Gokou from the anime Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai (OreImo).
            Adroc Thurston - "Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything."
            Anemone - "So many faces looking like they're thinking even though they're not. So disgusting."

Comment

I love the design of this title, though sadly won't be purchasing this.

Comment

Back to the good-looking artboxes, not the weird little things that they're starting to release with other titles...

Comment

NISA PE + Hanasaku Iroha always guarantees some of the best cover art. I look forward to getting this.
                  My Top Anime | Manga
                  My Collection 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
                  My FP Reviews | Twitter
                  Fandom Post Radio

Comment

I love how the light appears radiant and shimmering through the stained glass window. Hanasaku is one of my favorite franchises / titles so I hope to buy this when I can. It is beautiful.

Comment

That box is one of the better ones I've seen from NISA. The only thing I don't like is the text.

Comment

What's just absolutely gorgeous there. NIS America delivers with quality in a big way once again. With NISA and Hanasaku Iroha together, the package is guaranteed to be beautiful, and that's exactly what this is.
                        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Caster Artoria, a.k.a. Castoria, Fate/Grand Order
                        Watching: FMA Brotherhood, Marmalade Boy, Fire Force, Dr. Stone 2
                        Simulcasts: AAS, CCK, CFV, YJS, HMS, JCD, DUN, MIA, OVL, KNO, SWH, UWM, CLN, STW, LYR, MTK, UAW, KMU, FUT, ISY, BCG, TEP, SAY
                        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

http://store.nisamerica.com/Anime/Ha...mium-Bonus-Set

Comment

All the feels. This is so awesome! I was able to pre-order mine at AX after the panel. Can't wait to see it.

Comment

I made an inquiry to the NIS America store regarding the bonus item coming with this set, and they have since updated their listing to include the bonus item. They also said that there may be a Prinny Bomb or other social media post to announce it, but none has been made during the past day.

Hanasaku Iroha: The Movie ~Home Sweet Home~ NISA store page.

3-inch Stained Glass Pocket Mirror

It looks similar to the one that came with the Yuruyuri Season 1 set. I like that it has the image of the stained glass from Kissuisou, as seen in the cover art for the movie.
                              Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
                              Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X