Widgets Magazine

Attack on Titan, Part 2 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Attack on Titan, Part 2 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Widgets Magazine
    Blu-ray / DVD Combo

Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE

Ender Artbox (houses Part 1 LE + Part LE)

Blu-ray / DVD Combo Collector's Edition

http://www.funimation.com/blog/wp-co...ntic-small.gif http://www.funimation.com/blog/wp-co...ktam-small.gif

DVD (Wal-mart exclusive)

Attack on Titan, Part 2 (DVD) [Wa-mart exclusive] due out on 9/23/14.
    Attack on Titan, Part 2 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) due out on 9/23/14.
    via TRSI - While supplies last, customers ordering this item will also receive a special Attack on Titan decal of the Survey Corps emblem!

Special Features: Episode Commentaries (14, 25), Attack on Titan at Anime Expo, "Chibi Theatre: Fly, Cadets, Fly!," Days 14-25, Eyecatch Gallery, Textless Songs.
    Attack on Titan, Part 2 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE) due out on 9/23/14.
    via TRSI - While supplies last, customers ordering this item will also receive a special Attack on Titan decal of the Survey Corps emblem!

This limited edition includes a 3D lenticular art card and Notes From Beyond the Wall: Part 2, a 24-page digibook featuring character information, interviews, 4-panel comics, and more!

Special Features: Episode Commentaries (14, 25), Attack on Titan at Anime Expo, "Chibi Theatre: Fly, Cadets, Fly!," Days 14-25, Eyecatch Gallery, Textless Songs.
    Attack on Titan, Part 2 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE w/Artbox) due out on 9/23/14.

This version of the limited edition includes a premium chipboard artbox designed to hold Parts 1 and 2 of Attack on Titan Limited Edition!

This limited edition includes a 3D lenticular art card and Notes From Beyond the Wall: Part 2, a 24-page digibook featuring character information, interviews, 4-panel comics, and more!

Attack on Titan, Part 2 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo Collector's Edition) [FUNimation.com exclusive] due out on 9/23/14.
    Special Features: 3-D Lenticular Art Card, Notes From Beyond the Wall: Part 2 (24 page digibook featuring character information, interviews, 4 panel comics and more!), 3 Exclusive Banners (Wall Maria, Wall Rose, Wall Sina), an Exclusive Good Smile Picktam! Strap of Eren, an Ender Art Box (designed to house the Part 1 & Part 2 digibooks), Episode 14 & 25 Commentaries, Attack on Titan at Anime Expo, "Chibi Theatre: Fly, Cadets, Fly!" Days 14-25, Eyecatch Gallery, Textless Songs, Trailers and more!
    Last edited by WTK; 11-08-2014, 09:07 AM.

Re: Attack on Titan, Part 2 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

I've never seen this piece of art for the show before. Fits well with the first set ;P

Comment

I like it. Like Vash1306 said, it should look nice next to part one.
      "The woman I love burns with jealousy, leaps to conclusions, cries, and turns to ice, but when she laughs, the world is mine." - Yusaku Godai from Maison Ikkoku

Comment

Still praying for a artbox ;<

Comment

Looks like another POS limited edition. Gonna save my money and get the standard again. Shame. This series deserved much much more than this crap.

Comment

Looks really good! It complements the first art cover very well.

Comment

Looks great and if these two digibooks were given an Artbox I think these releases might be redeemed packaging wise.
              Anime MAL/AP -- Collection AnimeDVD/AnimeBluRay

Comment

Awesome cover art. I'm glad it's not just a shot of Mikasa and Levi like I was expecting.
                MAL Profile

Comment

That's pretty awesome.
                  Avatar: Shimarin from Laid Back Camo.

Comment

Never seen this art before. Badass to say the least.
                    Sinthetic's MAL

Sinthetic's Anime Collection - [Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann BD BOX]

Comment

Yup. really cool, and really hoping for an artbox.
                      My Anime List
                      YouTube <- I do collection Videos
                      Avatar: from BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad

Comment

Not liking this cover art at all. Meh.

Comment

Huh, I wondered how they were going to match the first one since that's the general piece of art you always see for the series as a whole, but this one follows it very well. I wonder if, given that and the fact that none of us have seen it, it was commissioned for this release? Obviously it would be very easy to prove that wrong, but that would be cool.
                          My Top Anime | Manga
                          My Collection 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
                          My FP Reviews | Twitter
                          Fandom Post Radio

Comment

The cover art is pretty. I didn't care for the show, however, so I'm passing.

Comment

The funny part about that cover is that its a spoiler in plain view if you've watched the series already.

Also, WTB season 2 already, gosh!
                              Magical Girl Worshippers Unlimited - Dedicated to love, justice, frilly outfits, stunning transformations, cute talking furry mascots, and a new monster each and every week!

Gybano

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X