• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Kampfer (TV + OVA): Complete Collection

Widgets Magazine
    Updated cover art

Preliminary cover art

Kampfer (TV + OVA): Complete Collection (Blu-ray) due out on 9/23/14.
    Note: Japanese with English Subtitles

Special Features: Fantastic Bowels!; Clean Opening Animations; Clean Closing Animations
    Last edited by WTK; 02-14-2019, 04:12 PM.

Re: Kämpfer (TV + OVA): Complete Collection

Had to happen eventually. I will probably get this now after all this time.
    Anime MAL/AP -- Collection Anime/Manga/Figures & General Merch -- YouTube Channel - Anime Pickups, Unboxings etc

Comment

It looks silly, cute and fun, I do like the subtle (and less so) use of the male and female symbols.

Comment

Great this is finally being released in HD, it looked great when I watched it back when I was watching anime like a pirate. (A decision I am glad I have upheld)

Comment

Cover art updated. Enlarged flat/3D cover art with disc arts and back cover added to the top of the first post.

Comment

Nothing wrong with the new cover, though the preliminary art was a bit more dynamic because of the character poses.

Also, "rumor mill" is not hyphenated, Sentai.
            asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
            Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
            Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

I love the lines on the top of the back cover, however some people may think this is like a body possession series, can't wait for december :D

Comment

I liked the temporary cover much better but the new one gets the job done nicely still. I think another missed opportunity was not putting Natsuro's male form on the first disc instead of Shizuku and then his female form on the 2nd disc. I'm not going to complain (oh yeah?) though since Shizuku is my favorite character.
                Magical Girl Worshippers Unlimited - Dedicated to love, justice, frilly outfits, stunning transformations, cute talking furry mascots, and a new monster each and every week!

Gybano

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine
                Working...
                X