• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Fantasista Doll: Complete Collection

Widgets Magazine
    Updated cover art

Preliminary cover art

Fantasista Doll: Complete Collection (DVD) due out on 8/12/14.
    Fantasista Doll: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) due out on 8/12/14.
    Language: Japanese with English Subtitles

Special Features: Clean Opening Animations; Clean Closing Animations
    Last edited by WTK; 06-10-2014, 11:28 AM.

Re: Fantasista Doll: Complete Collection

Gets the job done but again I can't help feeling that many of these are going to change to something else whenever we see a solid white background like this on a Sentai release.
    Anime MAL/AP -- Collection AnimeDVD/AnimeBluRay

Comment

The artwork is good but it needs something besides a plain white background.
      Avatar: Haruka from Sakura Trick

Comment

It'd be nice if they did a pink/white blend for the background

Comment

Simple and basic makes it effective!

Comment

Even though it is a simple character cluster, everyone looks so exuberant here that I start percolating like a pot of coffee. I like the series logo text as well.

Comment

This simple group shot looks pretty good, but the background could use more seasoning.
              MyAnimeList | Avatar: Ena Ibarada, Science Fell in Love So I Tried to Prove It
              Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
              Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
              The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Cover art updated. Enlarged flat/3D cover art with disc arts and back covers added to the first post.

Comment

Nice, looks a lot better than before

Comment

The new cover is pretty cute, and now with more boobs. I don't how I feel about "sistas" on the back cover though. And I wonder why the Blu-ray disc cover has one of the dolls instead of Uzume. Also, I just realized that I was reading the title wrong (I read it Fantasia Dolls for some reason).
                    Avatar: Shimarin from Laid Back Camo.

Comment

I like the new cover better seeing how the group is actually doing something rather than just posing for a group shot.
                      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Ena Ibarada, Science Fell in Love So I Tried to Prove It
                      Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
                      Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
                      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

The back is pretty cute! :D It makes me want to buy it (which I will one day... xD)
                        But the blu-ray disk... I thought the main character girl, the orange hair who wears the beret, would be the disk for the bluray... It seems weird to me that it's a single doll. It wouldn't be weird if it was the beret wearing girl or a group picture for the disk.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                        Widgets Magazine
                        Working...
                        X