Widgets Magazine

Senran Kagura - Ninja Flash!: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WTK
    . . .
    • Apr 2011

[DVD/BD] Senran Kagura - Ninja Flash!: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Widgets Magazine
    LE

Reg

Senran Kagura - Ninja Flash!: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) due out on 7/29/14.
    Senran Kagura - Ninja Flash!: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE) due out on 7/29/14.
    Special Features: Episode 04 Commentary, Heart-Pounding Body Measurement, Hide Hibari's Nakedness!, I Want to Bury My Face in Those Breasts!, Ikaruga-Style Exercises!, Forbidden! Terror of the Off-Limits Room!, Rival Showdown Without Honor and Humanity!, Episode 10 Commentary, Promotional Videos, Japanese Commercials, Textless Opening Song, Textless Closing Songs, U.S. Trailer, Trailers
    Last edited by WTK; 05-17-2014, 03:10 PM.
  • _PS_
    The Childhood Friend You Forgot You Promised To Marry
    • May 2011

Re: Senran Kagura - Ninja Flash: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

That's cute!

Comment

• Junker Woland
      Superhero in Training
      • Apr 2011

Still not sure I'm interested in owning this series, but....

Assuming they do continue with this piece of character art, hopefully the actual release will feature the full image and not the above super, tightly cropped version.
      Last edited by Junker Woland; 04-09-2014, 09:07 PM.
      Junker Woland, a horribly delightful blog.

Comment

• otakualchemist
        House Elf
        • Jan 2012

It is a nice group shot of the main characters. Is it me or are a lot of the companies using this circle of character shot as the cover?
        Avatar: Haruka from Sakura Trick

Comment

• Buckeye
          Stub Hoarder
          • May 2011

That's a pretty nice group shot there of the Hanzo Academy ninjas. But the image quality there just looks extremely cheap (which is how I felt about the show's animation quality as well). Certainly, having the main cast forming a circle makes for a good cover art, but I have a feeling that this image is cropped.
          Avatar: Ivy, The Weakest Tamer Began a Journey to Pick Up Trash
          Watching: Ooku, Shippuden, One Piece, FGO Babylonia, Vinland Saga
          Simulcasts: MDA, SAF, BLE, HMS, BSD, CFV, DDM, HMY, JJK, MRV, MTE, KNO, WSK, RKN, ZOM, HLC, UMF, HLB, 7MS, DNY, TEM, OKT, SMW, SYD
          A dedicated anime fan fan since 1997.

Comment

• Junker Woland
            Superhero in Training
            • Apr 2011

I have a feeling that this image is cropped.
            The image is cropped. While the background is different, the character artwork is from the cover of the sixth Japanese volume. Maybe not surprisingly, the original version shows the girls to roughly about their waists.
            Last edited by Junker Woland; 04-12-2014, 05:56 PM.
            Junker Woland, a horribly delightful blog.

Comment

• WTK
              . . .
              • Apr 2011

Re: Senran Kagura - Ninja Flash!: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Full flat cover art for LE and reg added to the first post. EDIT: and also 3D version.
              Last edited by WTK; 05-06-2014, 12:01 AM.

Comment

• Reuben Green
                It's Over 900... Oh, wait...
                • Feb 2014

Much nicer Background! Like it

Comment

• Mitch H.
                  House Elf
                  • May 2011

Isn't this some sort of pantyfighter fanservice vehicle? Why are they going with an understated moe look?

Comment

• Buckeye
                    Stub Hoarder
                    • May 2011

The white background looks a whole lot better than the orange one. Not to mention, the pink decorations on it are just amazing and are quite fitting. And I wonder what is on the other side of the box. I would like the evil ninjas to appear on it.
                    Avatar: Ivy, The Weakest Tamer Began a Journey to Pick Up Trash
                    Watching: Ooku, Shippuden, One Piece, FGO Babylonia, Vinland Saga
                    Simulcasts: MDA, SAF, BLE, HMS, BSD, CFV, DDM, HMY, JJK, MRV, MTE, KNO, WSK, RKN, ZOM, HLC, UMF, HLB, 7MS, DNY, TEM, OKT, SMW, SYD
                    A dedicated anime fan fan since 1997.

Comment

• lolitsronald
                      Redshirt
                      • Jan 2014

I like it as it makes them all look cute. I might even buy this.... If it was on sale or a good price! :D

Comment

• gpn
                        House Elf
                        • May 2011

Originally posted by lolitsronald
                        I like it as it makes them all look cute. I might even buy this.... If it was on sale or a good price! :D
                        It's on sale at RightStuf right now.

Comment

• Gniponmei
                          Redshirt
                          • Dec 2012

Great cover!

Loved the 3DS (XSEED did a great job with the story bits) game, pretty sure I'll like this as well. Definitely a blind buy on my part though and I haven't done that in awhile. Don't see the appeal of the LE version this time though. Just $3 for a box it seems. Meh.....
                          Magical Girl Worshippers Unlimited - Dedicated to love, justice, frilly outfits, stunning transformations, cute talking furry mascots, and a new monster each and every week!

Gybano

Comment

• BigOnAnime
                            Meat Shield
                            • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Gniponmei
                            Great cover!

Loved the 3DS (XSEED did a great job with the story bits) game, pretty sure I'll like this as well. Definitely a blind buy on my part though and I haven't done that in awhile. Don't see the appeal of the LE version this time though. Just $3 for a box it seems. Meh.....
                            That's how nearly all of FUNi LE's have been for quite a while though unfortunately. You just get the chipboard box, a second case (If it's a one cour show) so you end up with a little more artwork too, and that's it. Really all of their LE's would come with something, but that's really looking unlikely. Very few LE's from them get something these days.
                            Anime DVD/BD Easter Egg Index | MyAnimeList | Anime-Planet | Anime Blu-rays | Anime DVDs | Manga | MyFigureCollection

Comment

• WTK
                              . . .
                              • Apr 2011

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...