Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Ah My Buddha!!: Complete Collection

Widgets Magazine

Ah My Buddha!!: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) due out on 3/2/21.
    Special Features: Clean openings, clean closings, and promotional videos.

Ah My Buddha!!: Complete Collection due out on 6/3/14.
    Contains episodes 1-26.

Special Features: Clean Openings and Closings, Promotional Videos, U.S. Trailer.
    Last edited by WTK; 12-10-2020, 10:20 PM.

Re: Ah My Buddha!!: Complete Collection

That is a great cover, Nice and Colorful
    Anime MAL/AP -- Collection AnimeDVD/AnimeBluRay

Comment

Same artwork as used on the MB Nirvana Collection set but with a different background. Looks good overall but I'm not really liking that title font.

Comment

The artwork choice for this set is awesome. The title font, not so much. I do like the lily border here, though. I know the title font here is more faithful to the original logo's look compared to Media Blasters' choice, however I can't help but think their version looked better. In general this one just looks goofy and out of place, even if it is passable.
        Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
        Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Comment

It's the same artwork as a previous MB release, but it works pretty well.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Reines El-Melloi Archisorte, Lord El-Melloi II's Case Files
          Watching: Tensura, Bofuri, Cardfight Vanguard, Zoids Wild
          Simulcasts: MTP, SSW, FRB, HND, JOE, MHA, ZLS, HET, 86E, SWH, TSL, S4D, TYE, TRN, VIV, FRR, 300, JOR, BTT, CUB, MSO
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

This is very nice.
            Currently watching - A Certain Magical Index II
            Finished watching - High School DXD New
            Currently reading - Dragonar Academy, Haganai, Maria the Virgin Witch

Comment

Originally posted by Mc-Taz View Post
              The artwork choice for this set is awesome. The title font, not so much. I do like the lily border here, though. I know the title font here is more faithful to the original logo's look compared to Media Blasters' choice, however I can't help but think their version looked better. In general this one just looks goofy and out of place, even if it is passable.
              On the other hand, goofy pretty much sums up the series proper!

J. A.
              Currently Watching: Fairy Tail Coll. 4, Freezing, Digimon Frontier, Black Lagoon
              Just Finished: Battle Girls, Sailor Moon R-2, Sabagebu, Infinite Stratos 2
              Current Backlog: 38 Series: 22 Bricks/Lite boxes, 16 BD's/Combos
              Current Collection: 362 Series, plus: 70+ movies, 110+ OVA's, 30+ Singles

Comment

No issues with the main artwork selection here. Comparing this to the MB cover, the background is a draw for me. The series title font is not great on either one (it does feel like this one stands out too much; maybe that's the intention).

Here is the MB collection cover.

Comment

Blu-ray cover added to the first post. It's different cover art than the DVD release.
                  Last edited by WTK; 12-08-2020, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Gee, I wonder if there's fan service in this show.

Comment

3D version of BD cover art added to the first post.

Comment

It's pretty clear that there's fanservice galore in this show, all while passing off that stream of light to make it look like it was meant to censor the show.
                        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Reines El-Melloi Archisorte, Lord El-Melloi II's Case Files
                        Simulcasts: MTP, SSW, FRB, HND, JOE, MHA, ZLS, HET, 86E, SWH, TSL, S4D, TYE, TRN, VIV, FRR, 300, JOR, BTT, CUB, MSO
                        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

https://twitter.com/NozomiEnt/status...90245746184192 (Jan 19)

Comment

And the censoring stream of light, or whatever it's supposed to be, extends to the discs as well. How very fitting that is.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                            Widgets Magazine
                            Working...
                            X