Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Hidamari Sketch × 365: Complete Collection

Widgets Magazine

Hidamari Sketch × 365 (Season 2): Complete Collection (Blu-ray) due out on 4/22/14.
    Special Features: Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animation
    Last edited by WTK; 02-25-2014, 12:23 PM.

Re: Hidamari Sketch × 365: Season 2 Collection

Same art as the DVD version, but I will buy this.
    Avatar: Shimarin from Laid Back Camo.

Comment

Re: Hidamari Sketch × 365: Complete Collection

Basically what I expected. Anything from SHAFT is a definite purchase, though, so this is a day 1 pre-order.

Comment

Yeah, going to be re-buying this to get the Blu-Ray quality. And I'm happy to do so. :D
        David
        Magical Girl Worshippers Unlimited - Dedicated to love, justice, frilly outfits, stunning transformations, cute talking furry mascots, and happy endings for all! | Avatar: Urara of Seraphim Call | My other addiction

Comment

Oh Ume Aoki, why are your characters so adorable? Easy double dip for me.
          Ana & Matsuri's breezy summer style || my avatar library
          ~ Currently Watching: The Familiar of Zero; Ga-Rei-Zero
          ~ Last Watched: DARLING in the FRANXX; My Neighbor Totoro; The Girl Who Leapt Through Time; SSSS.DYNAZENON; Revolutionary Girl Utena (series & film)
          homepageblogreviewsanilistkitsu

Comment

Looks good and expected from the DVD release. It still goes with the S1 Blu-ray release.

Comment

I can't wait!!! (But of course I will)

Comment

Nothing wrong with re-using a great piece of artwork for this BD release. I want it, but I won't get it.
                MyAnimeList | Avatar: Kizuna Kazayama, The Rising of the Shield Hero
                Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
                Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
                The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
                  Nothing wrong with re-using a great piece of artwork for this BD release. I want it, but I won't get it.
                  ???

That doesn't follow, at least to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Glorian View Post
                    Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
                    ???

That doesn't follow, at least to me.
                    It goes against my policy to not double dip. Since I already have the DVD version that came out a couple of years ago that it getting this is strictly prohibitive. So that's what this all means.
                    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Kizuna Kazayama, The Rising of the Shield Hero
                    Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
                    Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
                    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

No changes to cover art. Enlarged flat/3D cover art with disc arts and back cover added to the first post.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine
                      Working...
                      X