• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Hidmari Sketch: Season 1 Collection

Widgets Magazine
    Updated cover art

Preliminary cover art

Hidamari Sketch: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray) due out on 2/18/14.
    Special Features: Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animation
    Last edited by WTK; 12-17-2013, 11:08 PM.

Re: Hidmari Sketch: Season 1 Collection

The Power of X deems that this is a nice cover.
    Ana & Matsuri's breezy summer style || my avatar library
    ~ Currently Watching: The Familiar of Zero; Ga-Rei-Zero
    ~ Last Watched: DARLING in the FRANXX; My Neighbor Totoro; The Girl Who Leapt Through Time; SSSS.DYNAZENON; Revolutionary Girl Utena (series & film)
    homepageblogreviewsanilistkitsu

Comment

Very nice cover for the series. Glad to see this being released on bluray!!!
      Avatar: Haruka from Sakura Trick

Comment

Not at all a surprising choice, but it works well. I'm definitely looking forward to this one!

Comment

This is a very pretty image, I don't expect it to change much. And I will most certainly be double-dipping for it.
          Avatar: Azaka KOKUTOU from The Garden of Sinners - Kara no Kyoukai

Comment

Sweet that this show is coming out in HD. I will definitely be looking to buy this when I can. The cover is simple but solid.

Comment

Looks good to me. Even better to see this series on Blu-ray.

Comment

So glad to see this show make its way to Blu-ray! I'll probably double-dip, but I'll need confirmation of the other seasons before I really start committing.
                Impassionedcinema Thank You, Sentai! Ef Blu-ray is amazing!
                Avatar: Shana - Shakugan no Shana (Jun Kuga)

Comment

Pretty nice group shot there. It definitely works for me and I hope they stay with that.
                  MyAnimeList | Avatar: Kizuna Kazayama, The Rising of the Shield Hero
                  Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
                  Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
                  The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Cover art slightly updated (background). Enlarged 3D cover art with disc arts and back cover added to the first post.

Comment

Glad they dumped the Pink for the Green because otherwise it would have been really confusing. Must confess it still surprises me this isn't getting a Dub. Perhaps a victim of the number of episodes it has across all its seasons
                      Anime MAL/AP -- Collection AnimeDVD/AnimeBluRay

Comment

Yeah, I like that they now have it matching the first season on DVD, color-wise. I forget which season was pink on DVD (third?).

Comment

The first line of the summary copy needs an apostrophe in Yuno's name:

For years, Yuno's

About halfway down, there are two parenthetical qualifiers that mistakenly contain commas that should be outside the parentheses, instead of inside as they would be with quotes:

(mostly successfully),

(who has the scariest apartment ever),

I'm also not crazy about the use of the semicolon in the first sentence. It would seem to be more correct to either make it a period and split the sentence in two there, or make it a comma.

Incidentally, I noticed the two grammar errors I caught on the K-ON! movie cover were fixed on the copy I received recently, so it's good to see that if things are caught, and early enough, they'll be corrected.
                          asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
                          Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
                          Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

Originally posted by Hayate Kurogane View Post
                            The first line of the summary copy needs an apostrophe in Yuno's name:

For years, Yuno's

About halfway down, there are two parenthetical qualifiers that mistakenly contain commas that should be outside the parentheses, instead of inside as they would be with quotes:

(mostly successfully),

(who has the scariest apartment ever),

I'm also not crazy about the use of the semicolon in the first sentence. It would seem to be more correct to either make it a period and split the sentence in two there, or make it a comma.

Incidentally, I noticed the two grammar errors I caught on the K-ON! movie cover were fixed on the copy I received recently, so it's good to see that if things are caught, and early enough, they'll be corrected.
                            This post is amazing. /sometimesiwishiwasacopyeditor

Definitely looking forward to rewatching this series in HD.
                            Ana & Matsuri's breezy summer style || my avatar library
                            ~ Currently Watching: The Familiar of Zero; Ga-Rei-Zero
                            ~ Last Watched: DARLING in the FRANXX; My Neighbor Totoro; The Girl Who Leapt Through Time; SSSS.DYNAZENON; Revolutionary Girl Utena (series & film)
                            homepageblogreviewsanilistkitsu

Comment

I already liked the original quite a bit, but I have no problem with the new design. But the art on those two discs... wow
                              Avatar: Azaka KOKUTOU from The Garden of Sinners - Kara no Kyoukai

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X