Widgets Magazine

anohana - The Flower We Saw That Day: Complete Series Standard Edition (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] anohana - The Flower We Saw That Day: Complete Series Standard Edition (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Widgets Magazine

anohana - The Flower We Saw That Day: Complete Series Standard Edition (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) due out on 10/29/13.
    Contains episodes 1-11 plus a story guide leaflet.

Special Features: Episode 1 Clean Ending, Teasers & Commercials, Online Episode Previews.
    Last edited by WTK; 10-09-2013, 06:57 PM.

Re: anohana - The Flower We Saw That Day: Complete Series Standard Edition (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

The primary Premium Edition artwork, reformatted for a Standard Edition. It's good, it works, I approve.

That said, the Prinny Bomb newsletter that announced this release also had an amusing spoof of this with the characters replaced by NISA's/Disgaea's signature Prinnies:

Still alive and lurking.

Avatar: Arisu from The [email protected]: Cinderella Girls, representing my state after each workday.

Comment

Re: anohana - The Flower We Saw That Day: Complete Series Standard Edition (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Just another amazing release from the great folks at NIS America. The cover used here is one of the sides of the box from the LE release. In any case, that's quite a nice choice to use here with a group shot of everybody lying on the grass, which is quite fitting for this show. It's all about the circle of friends, and it is important to get everybody on it considering that it is a SE release. NISA is delivering as expected.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Futaba Igarashi, My Senpai is Annoying
      Watching: School-Live!, Hanako-kun, Vanguard Link Joker, Kingdom
      Simulcasts: MHA, TYE, TRN, TSL, HIG, IMH, PMM, KMD, OGF, AQT, VTS, FPP, REM, ROL, DDM, GRO, JHY, HRH, PBR, SGK, SON
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

If I had the money, I would by all the Standard Editions too, but I can only get the Premiums. I like that they finally did this.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine
        Working...
        X