Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [R1 DVD] Yu-Gi-Oh!: Season 2 Collection

Widgets Magazine

Yu-Gi-Oh!: Season 2 Collection due out on 11/5/13.

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh!: Season 2 Collection

The Dark Magician as expected. I wouldn't be surprised if the next three seasons have the Egyptian Gods on the cover since those are the other three monsters on the ancient tablet in the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Glock View Post
      The Dark Magician as expected. I wouldn't be surprised if the next three seasons have the Egyptian Gods on the cover since those are the other three monsters on the ancient tablet in the show.
      Makes sense. And I'm guessing they're going to keep the yellow highlights for the other box sets, too.
      "The roaring of lions, the howling of wolves, the raging of the stormy sea, and the destructive sword, are portions of eternity too great for the eye of man."

-William Blake, "The Marriage of Heaven and Hell"

Comment

It's a discolored Dark Magician. It's fine for what this show is, I guess.
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Futaba Igarashi, My Senpai is Annoying
        Watching: School-Live!, Hanako-kun, Vanguard Link Joker, Kingdom
        Simulcasts: MHA, TYE, TRN, TSL, HIG, IMH, PMM, KMD, OGF, AQT, VTS, FPP, REM, ROL, DDM, GRO, JHY, HRH, PBR, SGK, SON
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

This isn't a AAA release, so I'm okay with the cover, mediocre though it is. Nostalgia here I come!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...
          X