Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [R1 DVD] Yu-Gi-Oh!: Season 2, Vol.2

Widgets Magazine

Yu-Gi-Oh!: Season 2, Vol.2 due out on 11/5/13.

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh!: Season 2, Vol.2

Interesting choice. I expected some combination of Joey and Odin or possibly Yugi and Bakura but this one works.

Comment

Now this one, I like. Two major characters, a decent background color. . . I suppose you could argue the one is a bit of a spoiler, but I can live with it.

Originally posted by Glock View Post
      Interesting choice. I expected some combination of Joey and Odin or possibly Yugi and Bakura but this one works.
      Maybe its the hour, but I'm drawing a blank - which character was Odin again?
      "The roaring of lions, the howling of wolves, the raging of the stormy sea, and the destructive sword, are portions of eternity too great for the eye of man."

-William Blake, "The Marriage of Heaven and Hell"

Comment

Much better cover than the first. While Mai is on it instead of Yugi, having Merrick in the background looks much better than his underling.
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Futaba Igarashi, My Senpai is Annoying
        Watching: School-Live!, Hanako-kun, Vanguard Link Joker, Kingdom
        Simulcasts: MHA, TYE, TRN, TSL, HIG, IMH, PMM, KMD, OGF, AQT, VTS, FPP, REM, ROL, DDM, GRO, JHY, HRH, PBR, SGK, SON
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Originally posted by One Vorlon View Post
          Now this one, I like. Two major characters, a decent background color. . . I suppose you could argue the one is a bit of a spoiler, but I can live with it.

Originally posted by Glock View Post
          Maybe its the hour, but I'm drawing a blank - which character was Odin again?
          I misspelled his name, its actually Odion. Anyway, he was Mariks second-in-command and fought Joey in the Battle City finals using a fake Egyptian God card.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...
          X